**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At least for my iPhone six this update is super smooth

Thanks kabam..
Nice update all lag and slow frame gone..
Hopefully no more crashes in between AW also...
Good work
:smiley:

Comments

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I don't wanna speak to fast either but I'm on android and the game is definitely running faster and smoother.... for now lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Haven’t gotten any lag yet with Hav thuget me out.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Great update so far
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

I don't wanna speak to fast either but I'm on android and the game is definitely running faster and smoother.... for now lol

• Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Guessing i'm gonna be the first then....lag in the menu screens is even worse than before the update lol
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    , I'm not on apple lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Why is there hardly any lag on iphone 8 plus but crystal lag in ipad pro first edition? Considering both on wifi mode (I off my data at home).

And both devices still heat up after playing for a significant time, that i need to put them down to cool off, before playing any further. :(

I did a fresh install btw. Updating the game without deleting seems to cause crashing.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    This has been a disaster for me so far. The crashing is beyond anything I've experienced before in the past almost 2 years. It's been going on for weeks but now seems even worse after the new update. It now happens when the phone isn't even hot (iPhone 6 plus). I just tried to do one Ultron path in the uncollected monthly. It crashed while I was just sitting at the Symb Supreme fight before I even clicked to start. It crashed while loading a couple other fights along the path. It crashed right in the MIDDLE of the Ultron fight, undoing all my damage and kicking me out with half my health gone. And then after I lost my last Ultron fight, it crashed as I was exiting the fight. By crashing I mean the game app just minimizes itself right while I'm playing and forces me to restart. There was definitely some freezing/lagging in the fight as well.

It looks like they may have improved some of the painfully slow loading time of icons, champ pictures, etc. with this update, but this crashing is absolutely ridiculous. It's gradually been making the game unplayable and I think it's finally got there.