**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Messages dont send after being on game after an hour or so

Everyone seems to be having this issue on my friend list including me, After awhile the game on friend list messages won't show your messages and you gotta exit game a few times to fix it and then after awhile it happens all over again. It is severely annoying and i want it fixed but hey i have doubts it will be. Also yes ik there are other apps for messaging but not everyone has these said apps. Thank you for taking the time by reading this have a good day!!

Comments

• tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    I'd be lucky to get more than 15 minutes in game before it goes and crashes on me, forcing me to restart the game altogether. And, yes, I've reported this bug way back in January and would severely like it to be rectified.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    tinman76 said:

I'd be lucky to get more than 15 minutes in game before it goes and crashes on me, forcing me to restart the game altogether. And, yes, I've reported this bug way back in January and would severely like it to be rectified.

yeah it happens more than last several months idk what is up anymore
    I don't know why you guys at kabam still have not fixed this annoying bug lol
  • This, among many other reasons is why I stopped using the in game chat functions in general. Yes, it's inconvenient to have to get a secondary communication app, true. However, there's a lot that the in game chat does not allow even when it's functioning properly. Gotta pick your battles. Deal with the wonky in game chat, or get a separate app. MANY have them for a reason, myself included.

Can't send links, images, and videos for starters. Limited text space. Doesn't alert your Alliance mates that they're needed, and so on. At the end of the day, to each their own. Personally, until they expand its functionality, I would recommend that anyone use an outside form of communication. Just my 2 cents. Now I'm curious, do the Kabam employees use outside communication apps or strictly the in game chat?? Or does it vary person to person? Hrmm....

This, among many other reasons is why I stopped using the in game chat functions in general. Yes, it's inconvenient to have to get a secondary communication app, true. However, there's a lot that the in game chat does not allow even when it's functioning properly. Gotta pick your battles. Deal with the wonky in game chat, or get a separate app. MANY have them for a reason, myself included.

Can't send links, images, and videos for starters. Limited text space. Doesn't alert your Alliance mates that they're needed, and so on. At the end of the day, to each their own. Personally, until they expand its functionality, I would recommend that anyone use an outside form of communication. Just my 2 cents. Now I'm curious, do the Kabam employees use outside communication apps or strictly the in game chat?? Or does it vary person to person? Hrmm....

kabam probably dont even use game in any case, chat or play it doesnt seem like they ever go on game themselves.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    Never test you own product, that's what some people say :neutral: .
    Carossy said:

Never test you own product, that's what some people say :neutral: .

Seems like many game developers dont test nowadays unsure what the deal is lol
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    Yeah, it's not the same the way we see it as they see it.