**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She hulk vs universal class

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Curious does she get any if her awakened ability benefits against the universal class

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It doesn't do nothing for her. We can say that the universal class is a 7th class, and her abilities don't state she can do anything against that class
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Also can she apply her slow as she has class disadvantage
  • Hey there, in this case, since Superior Class Champions have Class Advantage, she would not apply the Slow with her Heavy Attack.

Hey there, in this case, since Superior Class Champions have Class Advantage, she would not apply the Slow with her Heavy Attack.

So she’s gonna be useless for the champion fight oh well thought I had a chance

Hey there, in this case, since Superior Class Champions have Class Advantage, she would not apply the Slow with her Heavy Attack.

It says natural class advantage I assumed that meant only skill champions
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

So she’s gonna be useless for the champion fight oh well thought I had a chance
    Yeah. That is BS. "Natural class disadvantage" to me would mean skill class. They really wanted to counters to the 6.2 boss.

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I think that it means that the inverted relationship nodes won't affect it.