**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr strange

With all these new OP champions, can we buff doc up a bit?

Comments

• BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    I die a little inside when I play strange....even all this time post 12.0....still cuts
  • BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    Strange, thor, and sw destroyed everything 2 years ago. Docs healing was based off of damage dealt and not a flat rate. Also. His power gain was faster too.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Remember this. Post 12.0 nerfed, Doc Strange was and still is the most disappointed champ to most players.
    He got the most nerfed among the quartet Thor, Black Widow, Doc Strange and Scarlet Witch.
    Don't get too hype over him when he is included in the 6* featured crystal and in dungeon crystal.
    They are other more useful and powerful champs than him now.
    So, I don't think KABAM will buff him no matter how in love you are with the character
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Yeah.. Kabam should think about dr. strange.. as he's have to be good champion... Not like now.
    You should add some powergain and buff...
    Kabam release new champion that reallt overpowered.. so old champion need to adjust to better too.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Thrasher basic will go higher than Dr. Strange featured..this is one of those weird pairings for arena
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited June 2019
    Midnite93 said:

@Billgeta I am a newer player and I have him as 4 star and he really sucks. To think he used to be good just makes me worried about ranking anyone.

That's the exact point !!! I'm playing this game from 2015 saw nearly all ups and downs in game..
    There is so much uncertainty !
    but anyhow I believed that killmonger won't get nerfed and ranked him up at 6* r2
    Sometimes we need to take a risk 🏳️