**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost glitched Again

Phasing is not always activating after cruelty buff is expired along with not critting after every phase like normal. Have a video of this and just curious if anyone else is experiencing this also.

Comments

• EazyDC69EazyDC69 Posts: 34
    Haven't posted it online yet
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    EazyDC69 said:
    I’m asumus that becasse of covus ability to rudese you ability. From prog becasse he had one change and assuming you dies with a tech
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    The only "fails" I saw in that clip, were your first 2 hits on him ... the phasing seemed correct:

1) first phase worked ...
    2) 2nd phase failed because you were still phased (timer still had a small sliver)
    3) 3rd time failed because you had a cruelty buff ... (after you phase and don't hit, you get this buff, which prevents you from phasing again).

Other than that, I didn't see any issues with phasing.

What I did notice, however, were your first 2 hits on Corvus .. .both out of phasing, and "should" have been automatic crit.

However, I noticed something in common with those 2 .. and different than the others

The frist 2 hits, you also DEX'd .. giving you a buff for Dexterity .. I was wondering at first if that had some effect on it (ie bug? somehow that bonus % chance to crit was overriding the automatic crit??)

But I think I agree with Gamer ... if that persistent charge from Corvus is from Tech (ie did you die once with Ghost already?) .. than that's probably the more likely reason for the crits not firing .. ;)
    Look at the phase right before his sp2 I should have phased but as Gamer pointed out I didn't realize he had ability reduction with 1 charge so my mistake.. Should read abilities closer lol
    You'd think all my time playing ghost, getting legend title from.6.1 with her, that I would know about Corvus and his ability reduction 😆