**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic Force crystal possibly bugged?

I just spun out one 2-4 star crystal to test my luck, but the entire reel was all 2 stars and I landed on 2 star Luke Cage. Can anyone confirm if there are any 3 or 4 stars in them?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    The reel means nothing. Purely visual.
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    I agree it's visual, but usually you see at least one 3 or 4 star champ to get your hopes up like the premiums do. It was literally dozens of 2* champs spinning by, as if it was a 2* only crystal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Doesnt matter if you don't see anything. The reel has no bearing on what you get. Max Sig crystals never show the shards icon until it stops.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Doesnt matter if you don't see anything. The reel has no bearing on what you get. Max Sig crystals never show the shards icon until it stops.

I think he’s asking if the visual is bugged not if it matters
  • Gay198Gay198 Posts: 1
    I do too have the same issue, when I was spinning the crystal, I noticed everything was two star champs( even till the crystal spun out) and eventually I landed on a two star annihlus. I thought it was just a visual bug but I literally got a 2 star version of him in my roster