Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Rate my 6 stars

SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 314 ★★
Pulled Phoenix an hour ago , what would you guys rate my current 6 stars as, be honest

Comments

• LeSmurf10LeSmurf10 Posts: 11
    Feel u wit the jugz got one as my first
  • LeSmurf10LeSmurf10 Posts: 11
    Than I scored an emma frost and followed that wit a lady thor so not bad atleast they all diff classes bro beans
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    You’ve got one great champ and two terrible ones.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Three pretty weak champs. Imiw has some good uses on attack... kind of a weak defender these days especially unawakened.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 134
    Those are pretty good I suppose. Would like to play around with IMIW. My 6* are Storm and Venom the Duck. Super happy with VTD, he is such a beast.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 314 ★★
    B_Rabbitt said:

Those are pretty good I suppose. Would like to play around with IMIW. My 6* are Storm and Venom the Duck. Super happy with VTD, he is such a beast.

damn im jelly of that vtd, phoenix and imiw are fun at the very least, couldve been way worse i guess
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 314 ★★
    Bear3 said:

Three pretty weak champs. Imiw has some good uses on attack... kind of a weak defender these days especially unawakened.

i wouldnt say phoenix is weak on attack, not at all, not a corvus but she does nice damage with armor breaks