**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding June's objectives

So will there be a new list of objectives for june and some event specific objectives?? Also please realize that if ur gonna do a certain team type rank up (i.e. 4* avenger to rank 2, etc) that you really should go ahead and give the people who have already ranked up said champions to the specified level or higher the rewards, cause with the avengers event I had people in alliance thinking about selling certain champs hoping to get them again to rank up, until they realized the rewards just were not worth doing that, so please take that into consideration when creating objectives. Also I love the objectives even though most of the rewards are useless to me where I am in the game, but I do see how they benefit alot of players and summoners like myself are hoping u guys at kabam will use things likeep objectives to sorta buff some of the current rewards that have been around for a while and are not really worth the effort, just a thought.

Comments