Post your Unstable & Stable Atlantean Rift Rewards!!!

Tony886Tony886 Posts: 497
Curious to Know what you got
«1345678

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    Nothing much yet. PHC Shards from Tier 1, and T3 Frags (maybe T2?) from Tier 2. I'll keep you posted. ;)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,452 ★★★★
    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    This culd not be worse right haha
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    What did you get?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    This culd not be worse right haha
    Yeah. Lol..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    What did you get?

    Mutant AG.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,101 ★★★
    Congrats for 100 % explo. How was the bosses?
    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★

    Congrats for 100 % explo. How was the bosses?

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Very easy month. Only spent about 120 units on refills.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?

    Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?

    Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    She's definitely a good candidate.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 3,152 ★★★★★
    5* skill sig stone from t4 unstable
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★

    Nothing much yet. PHC Shards from Tier 1, and T3 Frags (maybe T2?) from Tier 2. I'll keep you posted. ;)

    *Just for the "LOL", I'm Grinding tonight and did a run through of Heroic on Auto. I'll get around to Master, UC, and the others. I like to take my time. ;)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    1st rift - stable; expecting 1k phc, obtained 325 T2BC fragments. :(
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    edited June 6
    Unstable rifts of course, 500 five star shards ayooooooo
    xNig said:

    Congrats for 100 % explo. How was the bosses?

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Very easy month. Only spent about 120 units on refills.
    You must have had a lot of refills in overflow then. Cause I used about 20.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★
    LoPresti said:

    Unstable rifts of course, 500 five star shards ayooooooo


    xNig said:

    Congrats for 100 % explo. How was the bosses?

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Very easy month. Only spent about 120 units on refills.
    You must have had a lot of refills in overflow then. Cause I used about 20.
    Yup. Usually I save up the refills for the next month’s quest.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,493 ★★★
    shards for a t3 basic and a t2c...only had shards so far for normal.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,661 ★★★★
    Vinvick said:

    do we get the rewards on the portal that we choose? And the portal rewards changes everytime we run the Rift?

    You don't choose the portal, it's random where you go
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 497
    @benshb you choose stable or unstable roft
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 3,152 ★★★★★
    @Tony886 the regular 5* is stable only so stable
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    xNig said:

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?

    Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Namor my dude. Namor
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    Got 5 sci stone from an unstable after UC
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★

    xNig said:

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?

    Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. 🤔🤔
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,233 Guardian
    xNig said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?

    Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. 🤔🤔
    I think his appeal would come offensively. When he is in Imperious Rex phase his specials cost 90% less which I'm sure you already know. I suspect if you throw on a mutant power boost that you will basically have "infinite" power because of the return power from the boost. Might be able to chain infinite sp2 back to back to back.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,617 ★★★★★
    edited June 6
    Werewrym said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:



    Just explored UC. Accidentally opened the Unstable Rift by mistake. 😬

    Do you need a Mutant?

    Depends. Got an unduped R5 EF that I might awaken in due time. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Namor my dude. Namor
    Hm what’s the big deal about him? Didn’t find him particularly challenging in EQ. 🤔🤔
    I think his appeal would come offensively. When he is in Imperious Rex phase his specials cost 90% less which I'm sure you already know. I suspect if you throw on a mutant power boost that you will basically have "infinite" power because of the return power from the boost. Might be able to chain infinite sp2 back to back to back.
    Issue is his sp2 doesn’t stun so you might need to consider opponents power meter as well.. which will definitely lower his overall dps
Sign In or Register to comment.