Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 6.1 completion possible?

ZahidZahid Posts: 49
I’ve seen some posts giving me hope of people with smaller 5 star rosters getting cavalier and I wanna try and push for it too.
Would it be doable for me to get an initial act 6.1 completion with my champs?

My top champs are:
Rank 4: sig 60 Omega Red, unduped ghost rider and sentinel
Rank 3: duped Mephisto and taskmaster, unduped quake, red hulk and spider Gwen

I’ve also got rank 2 unduped magik, winter soldier, carnage and gulk I can bring up to rank 3 soon.
I’m not amazingly skilled but I’d say I’m decent enough, have explored act 5.1 and 5.4 and working through exploring 5.2 and 5.3.
I have a decent stash of revives stocked up in preparation for some challenging content.

Who else has gone through act 6.1 completion with a fairly small 5 star roster?
And what team do you reckon I should take in each quest?
My core team plan was OR, GR, sentinel, red hulk and mephisto.

Comments

• Options
    Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    R4 quake If your good with her she’s a beast in act six I used unduped six star omega red and unduped r4 5* quake then random other champs at r3 llike angela winter soldier and sabertooth. But with omega red and quake it’s certainly doable. Quake was my only r4 and omega red my only six star at the time.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Unless you're boosting to the teeth and got heaps of team revives to drop, I think you'd be better off finishing Act 5 and using those resources to get more R4 and an R5
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Explore Act 5 and then get magik and gulk to rank 4 and go for cav. You have sentinel to deal pretty easily with crossbones so the rest will depend on your skill
  • Options
    ZahidZahid Posts: 49
    Alright thanks for the advice everyone!
    I did act 6.1.1 and it wasn’t too bad but the sentinel in 6.1.2 is causing me too much trouble and I’ve heard the ultron is horrible too, so I’m gonna work on exploring act 5 first before attempting the rest of act 6
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.