**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus and Jonny Storm as fantastic 4 solo event champion unfair?

I don't have these champions and I can't imagine many F2P players do. They won't even be in the basic pool until July, when this event will be done and over with. Even having thing in there is borderline unfair but he is in the basic pool now.

Granted, kabam released the Fantastic Force Crystal, but that doesn't help higher level players who could really use a Fantastic Cavalier and GM Crystal.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Arenas. Or crystals if something.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    You could have got Jonny storm from the marvel insider rewards if you bought the points bundle ?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Chadhogan said:

You could have got Jonny storm from the marvel insider rewards if you bought the points bundle ?

You are US resident?
    I am not.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    The solo FF event rewards people who have gotten all of those champs more than it does those who have not. Nothing wrong with that.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    As long as it allows you to complete it without making you use the featured champ, then it doesn't bother me.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

You don’t *need* those champs to help you complete the solo event, it just makes it easier. I don’t have Annihilus or Diablo but I’ll still get it done on those days.

y
    JollyHawk said:

As long as it allows you to complete it without making you use the featured champ, then it doesn't bother me.

No it's not, using the the featured hero is 10000 points vs 1000- 2500 points for non featured champions. We're talking 30 fights vs hundreds.
    It’s a special hero use. If you have the special champ, great. If not, then it’s just normal hero use. Just run arena or RTTL 1.1 on those days you don’t have a special champ.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

You don’t *need* those champs to help you complete the solo event, it just makes it easier. I don’t have Annihilus or Diablo but I’ll still get it done on those days.

y
    JollyHawk said:

No it's not, using the the featured hero is 10000 points vs 1000- 2500 points for non featured champions. We're talking 30 fights vs hundreds.
    It’s a special hero use. If you have the special champ, great. If not, then it’s just normal hero use. Just run arena or RTTL 1.1 on those days you don’t have a special champ.
    it's not like the normal hero used because you still have to use the selected pool of Fantastic four champions.

And on top of that, even if you do rttl 1.1, this would still require 100-plus energy without the feature champion. I also want to use my energy to get full completion of all the event quests.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

V1PER1987 said:

y
    JollyHawk said:

Drooped2 said:

It's the same as normal hero use if you dont have them. What's the problem?

That's exactly how these Events work. If you have the Champ, you get the Bonus Points. If not. you get Points with what you have. It's not unfair, simply because not everyone is supposed to have the Champ for the Bonus.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Today's FF use is Luke Cage for 10k points. Are you also going to complain you dont have him? Hes been in the basic pool for years.

V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

y
    JollyHawk said:

it's not like the normal hero used because you still have to use the selected pool of Fantastic four champions.

And on top of that, even if you do rttl 1.1, this would still require 100-plus energy without the feature champion. I also want to use my energy to get full completion of all the event quests.
    You do not have to use the featured one. The featured one gives you more points. Dont want to waste a ton of energry? Explore beginner. It gives you units you can use to buy energy refills.

Today's FF use is Luke Cage for 10k points. Are you also going to complain you dont have him? Hes been in the basic pool for years.

I don't mind. I'm running my 5* on Auto now. XD
    Drooped2 said:

My kid had a team of 3 4 5 6 luke cage in heroic earlier 500k points I took a nap
    Awesome.
    Drooped2 said:

My kid had a team of 3 4 5 6 luke cage in heroic earlier 500k points I took a nap
    See, that's why you have kids.

You aren't getting the point here, long time and even new players have had ample time and chance to get Luke and most of the other champions at any star level via arena and crystals.

Annihilus and Jonny Storm aren't even in the base pool yet. The part that isn't fair is that we haven't got the same chance or time to get these champions unless we spent a lot of money on featured crystals or grinded the hell out of the arena. It's just a very niche group of the playerbase that would have these champions.
    Not everyone is supposed to have every Champ. That's not a part of the design of it. You just get Bonus Points IF you have them.
    Many people don't have half the list.

You really think that? All of the rest of these champions are available in premium hero Crystal which all players get pretty frequently if they play regularly. And many of them have been the free champions in the login calendar or have been the event quest 3 star hero. The only champion I would excluded from this assertion is thing but he is in the base pool now.

You aren't getting the point here, long time and even new players have had ample time and chance to get Luke and most of the other champions at any star level via arena and crystals.

Annihilus and Jonny Storm aren't even in the base pool yet. The part that isn't fair is that we haven't got the same chance or time to get these champions unless we spent a lot of money on featured crystals or grinded the hell out of the arena. It's just a very niche group of the playerbase that would have these champions.
    I have a 3* Annihilus and no version of Johnny Storm. It doesn't matter to me at all. a 6* version of ANY champ is 2500 points. I can explore Beginner and Normal and spend less energy and get units for those chapters. They give you other ways to get points if you don't have the featured champs and that is good enough.

You really think that? All of the rest of these champions are available in premium hero Crystal which all players get pretty frequently if they play regularly. And many of them have been the free champions in the login calendar or have been the event quest 3 star hero. The only champion I would excluded from this assertion is thing but he is in the base pool now.
    You do realize all Players of all different levels of progress are running these, right? Not everyone has every Champ on the Bonus List. This isn't the same as previous Events where you need the Champs to complete it. It's just Bonus Points. You get Points otherwise.