**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman not immune to coldsnap and frostbite?

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★
So yesterday I was using Mister Sinister against an awakened Iceman and as soon as I used SP1 the coldsnap effects were placed on him rather than on me but this doesn't make sense like how is Iceman not immune to an effect he places on others lol

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

So yesterday I was using Mister Sinister against an awakened Iceman and as soon as I used SP1 the coldsnap effects were placed on him rather than on me but this doesn't make sense like how is Iceman not immune to an effect he places on others lol

just like how blade can cause others to bleed but he himself can bleed lol. Besides, its your opponent iceman that got coldsnap, do you have anything to complain about haha.
  • Options
    Championcritic that comparison is just not accurate at all, Blade can bleed because his skin can be penetrated although it heals quickly but it's not the same, Iceman can literally turn his whole body into ice it's just stupid lol how could he get coldsnap or frostbite if he's literally made of ice
    And no I wasn't complaining, I was just asking cause it's ridiculous
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    There's been hundreds of post about this, we get it, just stop.
  • Options
    DRTO I just realized this yesterday calm down son
  • Options
    Torah13 I was just about to ask that too lll
  • Options
    NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Iceman should be immune to coldsnap and frostbite. It's highly illogical that he's not in the game.
    Kabam please fix this.