Suggestion / "Quick Alliance Versus" / Sparring

willy_kmcwilly_kmc Member Posts: 60
Hi guys,

This thought of mine has been on my mind for quite a while, especially when i am only a 1month old+ player.
I was hoping that Kabam can actually open up a mode under Alliance War, named "Quick Alliance Versus".

Whereby, in this mode:
1. Energy cap is at 5, as usual.
2. Speed of recovery for energy is 30minutes/energy.
3. Reusing of the current map or any AW maps.
4. This mode only allow alliance with the same range of total ratings to participate, e.g 2mil - 3mil against a 2mil - 3mil. The range can be smaller, to be even more specific.

How it is done, is simply just putting up your "stake" for people to accept whether they want to fight you or not.
"Stakes" should only be put up directly from Alliances' Treasury. (Another way of farming for resources.)
1. Glory
2. Gold
3. Battlechips

In summary for this "stake", it can be thought of as a list of alliance ready to fight as and when, with their stakes on.

On a side note, i understand Kabam has always been very strict on their "Anti-Fraud & Anti-Dirty" policies.
So to prevent "False War", "Exchanges between Alliances" or even "Creating another Alliance to gain farms".
Below can be implemented:
1. None of the alliances details will be shown on the listing. By replacing with the standard "???", or just don't show anything.
2. Only the stakes, total rating and # of participants will be shown.

This mode should also not be affected by the locking of champions from AW and AQ. It is entirely only for the purpose of strategy/farming. Alliance with members count lower than 10 should not be allowed to participate in this mode, in order to prevent the "False Wars" etc.

This mode should also only be opened on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, when AQ's are not available.
This is a very general suggestion, in-depth details have not been thought out yet.

Thanks!
Just a common player. :)