**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have to be honest...

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I will be adjusting, but may be moving from T1 to T4 for the final adjustment😂
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

I will be adjusting, but may be moving from T1 to T4 for the final adjustment😂

You cant I did that a few seasons back and was told how it's unfair that master players are in gold now
    Get used to it, because there may be an epidemic 😷
  • Options

All you guy’s should stop playing video games, put your joystick down, stop arguing and take time with your girlfriend

Don’t assume my gender
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

All you guy’s should stop playing video games, put your joystick down, stop arguing and take time with your girlfriend

Don’t assume my gender
    He, She or They?

I ask respectfully.

• Options

Glad to see a kabam sympathizer with this opinion can’t wait for the other guy to try and derail this

I'm not a Kabam sympathizer. Theres many things I don't like, I'm just not out for blood like you and many others. Its also funny hpw you talk about derailing topics, yet you sit her doing the same thing.
    Whoa there! Didn’t mean to offend. Try this:

Hey OP, I like to see this feedback from you, someone who normally backs up Kabam’s bad decisions 95% of the time. I’m interested to see what the guy who backs up Kabam 100% of the time says.

I’m definitely not out for blood against Kabam. I am against people blindly going along with some of their bad decisions and spreading false information to back up their arguements, or try and rewrite science books to prove their points. Check my history.

What tier do you play in?
    You litteraly were calling out GW for derailing threads and here you are doing that same thing. I don't back their bad decisions. I just don't try to turn every little change into one because "my feelings are hurt".
    What do you think this thread is about? I gave feedback to your feedback and then gave my own personal feedback. I’m interacting with GW, Drooped and others on this topic.

Please inform me what this is about, I’m chatting with others here and I feel I’m on the pulse here. What is this thread to you?
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Don’t assume my gender
    I'll assume what I want to.
    But in the end I really dont care what tour gender is I dont even believe you are all real people.
    The forum is just an elaborate chat bot.
    Provehumanscript.exe
  • Options

Drooped2 said:

Don’t assume my gender
    I'll assume what I want to.
    But in the end I really dont care what tour gender is I dont even believe you are all real people.
    The forum is just an elaborate chat bot.
    Provehumanscript.exe
    Abortandselfdestruct.exe
  • Options
    I’m having a productive conversation with my boy @Drooped2 with a joke here and there, I don’t get what the issue is.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Okay, sure. Play aloof.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

I feel everyone takes everything way too serious and gets offended over nothing these days.

I choose my own discussions. I don't appreciate when people try to goat me.
  • Options

Okay, sure. Play aloof.

Nice try, but I don’t need your permission. You’re not the boss of me
  • Options
    No, I'm not. There are people who are, though. So have fun trying to start something.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Glad to see a kabam sympathizer with this opinion can’t wait for the other guy to try and derail this

I'm not a Kabam sympathizer. Theres many things I don't like, I'm just not out for blood like you and many others. Its also funny hpw you talk about derailing topics, yet you sit her doing the same thing.

Hey OP, I like to see this feedback from you, someone who normally backs up Kabam’s bad decisions 95% of the time. I’m interested to see what the guy who backs up Kabam 100% of the time says.

I’m definitely not out for blood against Kabam. I am against people blindly going along with some of their bad decisions and spreading false information to back up their arguements, or try and rewrite science books to prove their points. Check my history.

You litteraly were calling out GW for derailing threads and here you are doing that same thing. I don't back their bad decisions. I just don't try to turn every little change into one because "my feelings are hurt".
    What do you think this thread is about? I gave feedback to your feedback and then gave my own personal feedback. I’m interacting with GW, Drooped and others on this topic.

Please inform me what this is about, I’m chatting with others here and I feel I’m on the pulse here. What is this thread to you?
    Are you drunk? On drugs? Just confused?
  • Options

Are you drunk? On drugs? Just confused?
    No to 1 and 2. So I guess I’m confused since this is a multiple choice question. I’ve answered your question. Now answer mine. What do you think this thread you created is about?
  • Options

No, I'm not. There are people who are, though. So have fun trying to start something.

Is this a threat? I’m pretty sure that’s against Forum rules
  • Options
    No, it wasn't a threat at all. Pretty sure if you continue, someone will do something. Those rules you're quoting have something about that behavior in it. Nice try, though. Onto your game. Cheers buds!
This discussion has been closed.