Node 19 AW

CapIW just blocked Corvus SP2 even though it’s unblockable on node 19. The entire thing was blocked... makes no sense... I died because of it... clearly you didn’t test your product...

Comments

• SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 382
    Loveshack said:

CapIW just blocked Corvus SP2 even though it’s unblockable on node 19. The entire thing was blocked... makes no sense... I died because of it... clearly you didn’t test your product...

did he glance it?
  • LoveshackLoveshack Posts: 16

Loveshack said:

did he glance it?
    No I parried him, threw a combo and finished it with the sp2. Except after the combo he somehow block parried the first hit and regular blocked the next 2.
    Just happened to me against hyperion on unblockable sp2 mini as well. I finished my convo with Magik and threw her sp2. He “parried” it lmao.
    Twice! 😂
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,070 ★★★★
    Was corvus out of charges?
    Kobster84 said:

Was corvus out of charges?

No he had 8 charges when I got to my sp2 but the crazy thing is that it was chained from a combo. So even had he been out of charges it still should of hit him but he somehow managed to block even though I threw my last hit almost simultaneously as hitting the special button.

• Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 71
    Video of this would really help
    I can’t go back and replay the fight man.