**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW ARMOR NODE.

you really thing imiw gaining passive armor up stacks every few sec is tolerable. do you really need some off season test runs to see that's absolutley insane. this isnt an rant.....I'm asking you a question. so glad i quit over a year ago, so sorry i updated and peekd in. happy whale milking

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

you really thing imiw gaining passive armor up stacks every few sec is tolerable. do you really need some off season test runs to see that's absolutley insane. this isnt an rant.....I'm asking you a question. so glad i quit over a year ago, so sorry i updated and peekd in. happy whale milking

So you quit over a year ago and all of a sudden your in AW because you just checked in? Interesting.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Valid question though?
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    They don’t test anything for bugs. Makes money? = checked!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Use true strike.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Or notice that that node existed in the old AW map, node 38 (path 7). IMIW was often put there, and there are multiple videos of people beating it with true strike, void, and other options. It's not new, and in fact now displays what champ it is.