**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is not cool

My crystals are not spinning for longer time....as compared to others....the game lags when namor uses his sp1....and when susan is invisible

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    🎻
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Bear3 said:

🎻

lol
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Hdrv said:

My crystals are not spinning for longer time....as compared to others....the game lags when namor uses his sp1....and when susan is invisible

Unfortunately, all games have bugs. Kabam is an awesome and dedicated company so I know their working on your stated issues.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Hdrv said:

Unfortunately, all games have bugs. Kabam is an awesome and dedicated company so I know their working on your stated issues.
    I’m starting to understand your ways...
  • Hey Hdrv, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.