**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Serious MD bug on Jugg (War boss node confirmed)

When fighting Jugg on the boss node in War tier 4 with my Gwen Pool and dexterity mastery on, I had my dexterity buff on evading and blocking Jugg's attacks, avoiding to hit him or getting hit because of my dexterity buff and his power lvl just under red, yet his power jumped to red shortly without me losing the dexterity buff or getting hit directly or hitting him! How is that possible?? Gwen Pool doesn't otherwise buff up with anything, other than the dexterity, so there was no buff expiring on her. Other players noticed similar behaviour. It's possible he somehow generates power from his own buffs expiring, or by hitting us into a block. Can anyone confirm this??

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Everytime Dexterity is activated the critical rate buff you had gets replaced by another, every single time.

This is a well know and much talked about issue. It's been around since MD came into the game early last year I believe.
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    Oh wow! That makes sense and that's total BS! lol Once you have it, it shouldn't be replaced. Doesn't it state expiring of the buff creates the gain? If I already have it, why would I wanna replace it? The whole deal with dexterity is it expires upon hitting the target or being removed by an ability, such as Loki's steel or Doc's counterspell... Where is the discussion about it? I wanna contribute!

Jon8299 wrote: »
    Everytime Dexterity is activated the critical rate buff you had gets replaced by another, every single time.

This is a well know and much talked about issue. It's been around since MD came into the game early last year I believe.

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeah it's 100% BS as Hood, who has a MUCH more balanced expire mechanic, doesn't do this...

If hood worked like MD he'd basically have regen on most of his crits and make him a god!

MD is basically broke