**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector in act 5.2

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have a question for all of those who are uncollected and cavaliers. How many items and units did you end up using against the Collector? I have not faced him yet so I am trying to farm as many units and revives as possible and it’s got a little easier due to the daily fantastic 4 event and some arena as well. What team did you all use against the Collector? I will not ask whether he was easy or hard because he is the collector after all and only a certain few 5/65 champs can one shot him. And what tip would you give to the newer players who are trying for uncollected? I would like to hear your thoughts, inputs and experiences.

Comments

• Options
    ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Midnite93 said:

I have a question for all of those who are uncollected and cavaliers. How many items and units did you end up using against the Collector? I have not faced him yet so I am trying to farm as many units and revives as possible and it’s got a little easier due to the daily fantastic 4 event and some arena as well. What team did you all use against the Collector? I will not ask whether he was easy or hard because he is the collector after all and only a certain few 5/65 champs can one shot him. And what tip would you give to the newer players who are trying for uncollected? I would like to hear your thoughts, inputs and experiences.

Took me 3 or 4 revives per run with 455 quake. I only ever died to my evade failing because of his AAR. First run was more expensive though. Used 345 blade, took about 8 to 10 revives. If you have a spidergwen, she the best option for that fight by a large margin imo
  • Options
    Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    edited June 2019
    My team: 5* Cap IW (r3), 5* X23 (r3), 5/50 Starky, 5/50 Medusa and 5/50 Void (only really used to get me to him) (4* all duped and above 40 sig or max)

I used only two lvl 2 team revives (plus some health to top off my 5*s) and one lvl 2 for Cap to finish him off. I was lazy and pushed off uncollected for a while.
    The thing with him is that he Isn't that hard to fight, its more about the revives. His specials will wreck you. I parried him a lot, even tho he shrugged them off sometimes, I trained myself to quickly be able to react when the shrugg happens and few times i got killed but I was more careful with my main dmg dealers. Starky is great for the evades, I worked up at least 6 poise, before hitting in to him.
    A solid team of 4/40's should do it if you are skilled, if you want to wait a bit get some max 4*s and r3 5* will do just fine. I would say, don't hop in without having at least 5 lvl 2 or higher team revives and a nice amount of singles and of course health potions. You should be fine.

Whats the roster you want to take in?
  • Options
    My bad, I used 3 team revives, I just remembered
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I did beat him first time 3 days ago.
    Using 30% champion boost and 2 40% team revives.
    My team?

5/50 Spiderman stark enhanced sig 20
    5/50 Captain America Infinity War sig 70
    3/45 Venom sig 20
    4/45 Blade sig 50
    4/45 Magik unduped

Just focus on getting as many hits in before you die rather than beating and trying to evade all specials and he wont be too big a problem.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Thanks @The_Unknown I will check it out

@Midnite93 Your 4* maxed Corvus will work fantastic, you could bring Angela for fights you can't get a charge with, on the easy path you can get 3 to 4 charges with Corvus, he will eat the Collector with them
  • Options
    Medusa dupe or undupe is irrelevant for this fight. Her sig is really only beneficial on D and even if he does hit into you with 3 furies you'll either die or he'll shrugg the parry. She can deal solid dmg if maxed or even r4 and if you get good rng and stack armor breaks that dont get shrugged youll have solid dmg output. I dont have a hood so i cant say anything about him. Quake, if you can use her well will be just fine, although idk how he does with shrugging off the stuns, if he can. Maybe a more advanced quake player can help out about that.

Idk about the ghost trinity tho. Unless you are fully confident you can take him with only ghost I would go with other champs that deal dmg for the spots.

Remember, getting to him can be difficult as well, there is bane in that quest, plus the collector has bane as well. Wasp is a glass canon and again, i dont know much about the Hood. I didnt use any revives to get to him, I had to exit the quest a few times until i got a perfect play through, or near perect to get to him (im a FTP player so my resources are sparse and matter a lot to me). You should go with heavy dmg hitters. I hear Aegon is great if you can build him up enough through the quest, but that means you need to really only use him when you work your way to the collector in order to get crazy dmg.

I would say starky and x23 for sure (cuz I used them and KNOW they work well), Hood could be solid, quake, Aegon and Medusa. Those are the 6 best options in my opinion. I would leave the first two and the last 3 I am not fully sure who I would cut but all seem viable

The reason I didnt add corvus is bec if you go with aegon you would need to build up one or the other, also with corvus you need to choose a path that will give you at least 3 charges if not the dmg will just be aight, I would need to step back into the quest and see which path works but it seeems like adding both would be spreading yourself thinly. Bt if you manage to get either up to a decent charge they will do fantastically well
  • Options
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used a dup NC back when I fought him
    I think he took the collector down in like 4 revives after I extinguished my team
    So 9 fights and he was down
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I used 2 team revives, 3 lvl 1 revives and 1 lvl 2
    Could saved on all 3 lvl 1 revives had I played a bit better

Granted, I've delayed this fight for a long time and song my team is already pretty strong (I had 4/55 domino and 4 maxed 4*s). I actually just did it a couple of hours ago

Also make sure to do all of the FF champion use stuff to get easy units and lvl 1 revives
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Definitely bring Corvus...Quake isn't going to help much on Collector. Plan for 13 deaths (give or take some luck)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Good practice is against KG his 3 furies helps him shrug off stun and i fight him alot so i am use to parry first then dash back that is how i got so good against AV as well
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Dont forget bane is your friend in this fight till its no longer lol
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    As said before just try to get as much hits in as possible before you die.

See which champion you get good fights with.