**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gwenpool power control issue?

iiiJDiiiiiiJDiii Member, Content Creators Posts: 13 Content Creator
Guys, I realized that the gwenpool's power lock on SP2 is not locking the power gain on Hyperion and Mordo.
The description say that the oponent can't gain power, but it is only from taking hits?
Why Gwenpool can't but Magik and Dormammu can do it?

Comments

• SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool only stops the opponent from gaining power from getting hit so passive power gains, MD and power gained from you getting struck aren't effected by her enervate
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    If you read her L2 decription it says that it prevents them from gaining power when struck. So if they hit you or have MD/power gain buffs, they still gain power.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Enervate isn't Power Lock

Passive gains still work but your hits don't

Sorry for the technicality
  • iiiJDiiiiiiJDiii Member, Content Creators Posts: 13 Content Creator
    I saw the comment of @Viper1987 and take a look on the US description (my game is in PT-BR)

In english this is the description: "...prevent them from gaining Power when struck for X seconds"
    In portuguese, this is the description: "...impedindo que ele ganhe poder por x segundos"
    Translating the PT-BR description: "...preventing he from gaining power for x seconds"
    There is no "when struck" in that description.

Please Kabam, take a look on the translation.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    PT-BR has many translation problems, and words that don't even make sense when replaced by the original.
    My game is also in PT, and I would recommend to change for the EN language to avoid this mistakes.