**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto immune to confusion?

Time to put him to use if so!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    What you mean by that, exactly?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Maybe he means reverse controls
  • J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    He doesn’t work for the AW nodes.
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Yes I mean reverse controls. It's the one of the new nodes on the war map.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

J33PTHING said:

What’s the description on this one? I’m not sure which node is being referred to.
    it's not delirium, it just says "reverse controls", so ONLY sinister is immune
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

J33PTHING said:

What’s the description on this one? I’m not sure which node is being referred to.
    Magneto and juggs
    nope, just sinister

Magneto and juggs

Lol no wrong. Just sinister.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    The other counters are CapIW and Domino, who do not move, just block and heavy, so the dash/dodge does not come into play.
    Hey there’s always gotta be one immune champ to start right? Mephisto used to be only cold snap immune.. now there’s 5? 6?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I tested juggs, didn’t work. Thought finally my unawakened 6* might have a use, nope.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Juggernaut, both magnetos, and unstoppable colossus are immune to mind control but they are still affected by reverse controls from other sources like thanos from last month. Mister sinister however is properly immune to all versions of reverse controls I think.