**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should There Be A New Difficulty In Between Heroic and Master for EQS?

Some mid-game players find Heroic too easy and Master too difficult so maybe there should be an in-between?

Should There Be A New Difficulty In Between Heroic and Master for EQS? 27 votes

Yes
14%
dot_dittoNikhil_MB515legendthemidgetgaming 4 votes
No
77%
GamerGarryDKNanoDroidphillgreenAvailingsnail2TwmRThesurvivlistGustavo20Incitatus666Ch1efsterVoltolosRaiserFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671ChainslayerNBSAICtuchikUmbertoDelRioMilan1405MawrCalleach 21 votes
Don't Care
7%
TerraZuro 2 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    No
    Recognise that there are months where you wont have the right champs for master but exploring at least the first chapter is pretty simple and before long you will get further and further into it where exploring is easier even in the final chapter.

It wasnt long ago that I was in this boat, now I do the same thing with UC difficulty but I wont spend to complete it or complain about it. When the time comes it will be time.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    No
    Someone ever made the same topic last year to made a new difficulty between master and uncollected. The reason just same as you. Was that you ??
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes

Someone ever made the same topic last year to made a new difficulty between master and uncollected. The reason just same as you. Was that you ??

No, it was probably me ... and there should be one in between ... it doesn't scale smoothly as is ... "Uncollected" actually needs to be bumped up "slightly" (named cavalier?) and a new "Uncollected" added between, only "slightly" lower than current ...

it would smooth out the progression better ... ;)
    (heck, I even showed graphs of the data and everything .. hehe)