**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units should I save for July 4?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
I have a little under 1,000 units at the moment and was wondering what would be the ideal amount to buy/grind in order to purchase a good offer on July 4? Also, anyone have any guesses on what the offer will be?

I'm hoping for that 4 star Kabam Michael, myself!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Guess I have Cavalier to complete, but I just don't have a good counter to that biohazard crossbones. I have got a few god tier 5 stars like stark spidey and voodoo etc, but just no good bleed immune that can outdamage vigor
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Milan1405 said:

Guess I have Cavalier to complete, but I just don't have a good counter to that biohazard crossbones. I have got a few god tier 5 stars like stark spidey and voodoo etc, but just no good bleed immune that can outdamage vigor

Are you sure? I wasn't sure about 4/55 unawakened Iceman, but with some boosts I had a ton of anyway he did the job just fine.

The question of outdamaging Crossbones is less an issue of raw damage, and more a question of being able to aggressively bait SP1 fast enough in my opinion. The best damage dealers will have problems if you play conservatively, but most damage dealers will be able to get there if you can keep hitting with high uptime.
  • Options
    Only bleed immune I have is a r3 morningstar unduped - guess I could take her up?
  • Options
    Actually I have a colossus and an awakening gem so if he becomes really good after the buff I can rank 5 65 him and awaken
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

TBOSS said:

They are milking your units away so that you spend money when July 4th comes around. Don't fall for their dirty tricks.

hum what if 4 jully? and i start in january so i dont no what that and im no cavalier
    Last year there was great offers using in-game units. Hoping that it will be the same this year.

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Milan1405 said:

I have a little under 1,000 units at the moment and was wondering what would be the ideal amount to buy/grind in order to purchase a good offer on July 4? Also, anyone have any guesses on what the offer will be?

I'm hoping for that 4 star Kabam Michael, myself!

Thanks in advance

there's unit deals and there's cash deals here's a picture of the unit deals which is from last year.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Milan1405 said:

Only bleed immune I have is a r3 morningstar unduped - guess I could take her up?

I don't know if Morningstar is practical unduped, but I do know I heard people doing that fight with awakened Morningstar at rank 4. When she's awakened she lowers the strength of opponents buffs and gains a version of those buff for herself, and I think the combination of lowering regen and gaining fury makes the fight reasonable against Crossbones. But I believe she needs to be awakened to do that.
  • Options
    Yeah when she is awakened she heals from vigour and gets his fury which is really cool, but unduped not so good. I think I'll just 5/65 colossus :smile:
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    Last 4th july offer was 15k in units. If you buy all 3.

1000 units
    4000 units
    10000units
  • Options
    Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20
    @Milan1405
    I used corvus. Only revived twice but got it done quick.