**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-Star (5*) (Generic) Signature Stone - worth it?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
5-Star (generic) sig. stones are rare items. I searched the forum and could not find how to get these and on regularly basis.
Thanks to the current offer, I can use units to buy them.

Featured Item Store (June 11-14 2019)
10 - 375 units
20 - 1,250 units
22 (max. allowed) - 1,485 units (slightly less than ½Odin)

Comparing with previous sale on Oct 1 2018

It looks like really good buy. What are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I wouldnt buy more than around 5 of them. That sig card deal gives u 100 stones for 50 bucks. The featured store deal just gives u 22 for 50 bucks. Most of the deals in the featured store are good but get to expensive after the first 4 or 5.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Found a recent sale in this year on Jan 9 2019.

This has 30 generic stones and plus RNG of 8 of the needed class. Much better value except that I am ftp.

At least have a bit time to consider still.
    Any additional input from community?
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    No thank you