**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why dont the Ultron drones have the specials of champions of their class like before??!

LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I see cosmic ultron having magnetos specials who is a mutant
Why do this and make the one and only alliance based activity irritating like alliance war
Not to mention the Hyperion
I know within few days it will be memorised but till then it is really infuriating
If I have to remember such jumbled things then the game might as well be like studies

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    None of the all class things besides sentinels have it, I think the science symbioid has vision special, you just have to learn them
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Lvernon15 said:

None of the all class things besides sentinels have it, I think the science symbioid has vision special, you just have to learn them

I think (correct me if I’m wrong) that the science symbioid had rhino’s specials
    However the science ultron has visions specials
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2019
    LLStash said:

Lvernon15 said:

I think (correct me if I’m wrong) that the science symbioid had rhino’s specials
    However the science ultron has visions specials
    Yup your wrong my dude. Sym different than a drone
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I really want that drone has special 1 like Warmachine and sp 2 like punisher
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    LLStash said:

I see cosmic ultron having magnetos specials who is a mutant
    Why do this and make the one and only alliance based activity irritating like alliance war
    Not to mention the Hyperion
    I know within few days it will be memorised but till then it is really infuriating
    If I have to remember such jumbled things then the game might as well be like studies

Ultron drones have been like this forever. Getting used to Variant 1 was a pain. I always kept checking a reference picture for who had what special
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

I really want that drone has special 1 like Warmachine and sp 2 like punisher

Mind as well add static shock to all of them as well