What Champions has no buffs - only debuffs

Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 17
edited June 12 in Strategy and Tips
I am about to try 5.2.3. And on that map the defender gets 5% regen every seven seconds when the attacker gets a buff.

So the smart thing should be to put together a team with champs that only gives debuffs and do not get buffs.

Is there a list of those champs? Or can you guys help me suggesting?

And I am talking just those who does not have anything that counts as buffs (I assume immune don’t count as buff- right?) -

Comments

• Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 969
    Starlord only buff is fury but he can outdamage the buffet since I only have him for that node. No idea on the other champs apart from void himself.
  • Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 2,950
    Bad news. Dexterity triggers a buff your better off using heal blockers and your best champs and just out damaging it imo
  • Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 17
    Vision is the only one I am sure of. Maybe Gwenpool as well?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,313
    Void, LC (except indestructible), Masacre, Dorm, Meph, BP, MS (don't heavy), Quake, Rogue, Sentinel, Elektra, AA, HE, Magik, Blade, GG, Yondu, TM, Hela, Loki (don't steal), Storm, AV, MODOK, Electro, Psylocke, SG, She-Hulk, Falcon, Beast, both Visions, both Magnetos, Jane, Miles, Spidey, Joe, Sparky (I think?), Emma (again, maybe?), CA, WWII, Ant-Man, Bishop, both Cyclops, Thor Rags, Korg, IMIW, OR, Gwenpool, Rulk, DH... probably some I missed.
    Hamin said:

Void, LC (except indestructible), Masacre, Dorm, Meph, BP, MS (don't heavy), Quake, Rogue, Sentinel, Elektra, AA, HE, Magik, Blade, GG, Yondu, TM, Hela, Loki (don't steal), Storm, AV, MODOK, Electro, Psylocke, SG, She-Hulk, Falcon, Beast, both Visions, both Magnetos, Jane, Miles, Spidey, Joe, Sparky (I think?), Emma (again, maybe?), CA, WWII, Ant-Man, Bishop, both Cyclops, Thor Rags, Korg, IMIW, OR, Gwenpool, Rulk, DH... probably some I missed.

Thanks you are a hero!
    Hamin said:

But does Mephistos regen from p-charges not count as buff?
    And Blade- if he regen - isn’t that a buff as well?
    Or isn’t regenerate a buff?
    And Psylocke power steal?
    And MODOK has precision right?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,313
    Those are all passive and don't trigger buffet.