**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kabam 5* offer, what do you think....

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
So when you buy one of the cristals, of any class do you get anyone of the champion from that class?

Or you get one of the 3, as shown in the picture?

In addition here is the mail that came with this offer

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Crappy offer then of you ask me
    140$ for a chance at 5* cyclops
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Way too overpriced.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Better off spending the money on units and buying 15 cavalier crystals(I believe it amounts to). Other than that the offer is awful.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 396 ★★
    Save ur money people jult 4th is round the corner and u know they'll do good deals then..
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    If I had the money + it was available to me I would buy it
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Why is your's $140?! On my screen it's only $100, doesn't make it a better offer though.

Why is your's $140?! On my screen it's only $100, doesn't make it a better offer though.

Canadien$
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    F2P
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    DNA3000 said:

Shrimkins said:

If this was $20 maybe I would consider it. $100 for a 5* is laughable.

$100 for a 5* crystal is not laughable. $100 is more than I want to spend, but it is exactly what I want someone trying to pay to get ahead to spend.

Everyone wants to get a lot for their money, but no one wants everyone else to shoot way past them by spending more than they do. You can't have both of those, so I choose the latter. Anyone who wants to spend to get ahead must spend a lot to get a little, and I'm fine if that includes me. The more expensive everything is, the more valuable actually playing the game becomes.

To put it another way, I grind fifteen days of arena to get enough shards for a 5* basic crystal. The question of how much a 5* crystal should cost in cash is the same question as "how much should someone need to spend to get what I get in fifteen days of grinding?" And the answer to that question is "as much as possible."

If this offer cost $20 I would probably buy it also. But if offers of this value consistently cost $20 and lower I'd probably quit the game, because that would value my gameplay time so little that it wouldn't be worth playing the game anymore.
    I actually never considered this, I see what your'e saying
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Tyrannus said:

Over priced £99 should be for 6* offer not 5*

exactly...
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Wayy too expensive, if it was 50 then I wouldve bought it
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    ****. 1-2 and 2-3 are cheap. Not even worth anything. If it was 3-4 and gold covered we would be talking.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Apparently, their marketing team valuates a six star plus potions + energy + revives for 12k units (so to speak)
    bm3epps said:

Tyrannus said:

Over priced £99 should be for 6* offer not 5*

exactly...
  • Doctor_Tachyon11Doctor_Tachyon11 Posts: 29
    This offer is not great at all. If you made it to where it only has the top 10 champs from each class, then it would be perfect
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    If an Offer comes up in the game, and no one speaks against it on the Forum, does it still make a sound? Lol.
    edited June 2019
    Just a little joke. Not really being rude. I just don't recall one that came up where people didn't say it wasn't worth it.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    This is called deceptive advertising and I bet some got the deal in haste thinking it was an option of the pictured Champs. Ppl need to read, so they are copable but kabam does this all the time lol.
    How is it deceptive when it's written plainly what you're purchasing? People need to take onus for their own choices.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64

How is it deceptive when it's written plainly what you're purchasing? People need to take onus for their own choices.

Already stated that captain save... It's visually deceptive. I answered your question before you asked it in my first comment knowing you would come in to save the day.. Keep up the good work Ole buddy Ole pal.
    No, you didn't answer my question. You implied a contradiction, but if that's what floats your conspiracy, then have at 'er.