**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Magik or Crossbones to r4?

Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, I'm wondering who I should rank up. I haven't duped crossbones but I duped Magik. I'm thinking crossbones because he's good for offense but then Magik has her limbo ability.

Comments

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 623 ★★★
    magik. she's much better for attack and for defense
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Unless you're planning on doing the web slinger challenge, then magik.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,588 ★★★★★
    Do both but for now, magik first.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Crossbones. in my opinion, he's more valuable than magik if you don't have any other defensive ability accuracy reduction characters. always gotta consider what you're lacking in your roster.
  • Agreed magik then bones both solid champs. Magik has the race by a few car lengths though.
    Wearemany wrote: »
    Agreed magik then bones both solid champs. Magik has the race by a few car lengths though.
    not if he needs defensive ability accuracy reduction. just saying.

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I have both as defense now,should I wait and see who does the most damage to attackers?
    I have both as defense now,should I wait and see who does the most damage to attackers?
    what? god, no. don't ever use CB for defense. he's pretty much exclusively for offense.

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Guess that was a mistake
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,527 ★★★★★
    Has to be Magik.