**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make 6.2 boss easier to fight

The mr sinister boss on 6.2 is extremely difficult you must have specific champions or a tone of money to spend! I have no ghulk hyp Medusa quake Heimdall ghost or nebula as 5* and I playing for a long time so I suggest to remove at least one of the poison or shock node from him

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    TheUncle said:

The mr sinister boss on 6.2 is extremely difficult you must have specific champions or a tone of money to spend! I have no ghulk hyp Medusa quake Heimdall ghost or nebula as 5* and I playing for a long time so I suggest to remove at least one of the poison or shock node from him

Then maybe you're not ready for it yet?

Probably might want to wait a while before asking end game content to be made easier so you can do it.
  • Options
    Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 94
    Act 6 is permanent content. You'll get the champions you need in time.
  • Options
    TheUncleTheUncle Posts: 8
    xNig said:

TheUncle said:

Probably might want to wait a while before asking end game content to be made easier so you can do it.
    I suppose I m not ready if I had those champs and still cannot deal with this boss. It’s depending on luck to get champs so few options for a fight I think it’s not fair and so far I have accomplished all the quests in mcoc and spend over the years only 100euros ! I play the game I am not a forum writer
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    TheUncle said:

xNig said:

TheUncle said:

I suppose I m not ready if I had those champs and still cannot deal with this boss. It’s depending on luck to get champs so few options for a fight I think it’s not fair and so far I have accomplished all the quests in mcoc and spend over the years only 100euros ! I play the game I am not a forum writer
    They have made getting 5 and 6* champs easier to attain. There is an offer in the unit store now for 5* class based champ and cavalier crystals can be purchased for a low low price of only 200 units. With luck and enough units (easily purchased from the unit store if arena rng hasn't been in your favor) you will have the champs needed to be ready in no time
  • Options
    TheUncleTheUncle Posts: 8
    Midnite93 said:

nope in permanent content I do not agree I wish to fight bosses in their prime not the watered down version. Act 4 itself was too easy for me only to find out the act was lowered down after 12.0. Some of us are here to push our skills to the limit not to steamroll content.

So if you had quake and heimdall you push your skills to the limit?? Come on let’s be serious guys hahaha it’s not about difficult it’s about specific champs and for this node there are few champs and the limitation of 4*
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

TheUncle said:

xNig said:

TheUncle said:

They have made getting 5 and 6* champs easier to attain. There is an offer in the unit store now for 5* class based champ and cavalier crystals can be purchased for a low low price of only 200 units. With luck and enough units (easily purchased from the unit store if arena rng hasn't been in your favor) you will have the champs needed to be ready in no time
    They really haven’t made 5* and 6* easier to obtain unless you consider the cavalier crystals that
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

Dshu said:

TheUncle said:

xNig said:

TheUncle said:

Saying "champs are easier to attain if you spend" isn't really helpful. It's not new that we can spend money on champs, that's always been there. But as far as shards that can be gained without spending, I'd argue it's been pretty dry recently. All of these RNG events (last stand crystals and rifts) can be VERY unkind. I myself haven't gotten shards outside of EQ and AW in a while now, and neither AW or the Uncollected EQ (the one with the most relevant shards for my account) have been updated in quite some time.
    Never said it was really the best way but apparently that is what was meant by shards are more available