**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor Attack synergy seems bugged

Testing for an alliance mate. The Namor Beach Bods synergy should give attack rating to whole team.

After testing, I don’t see the attack rating on pre flight screen or showing up in damage numbers.

Baseline:

Full synergy team

Synergy bonus wording

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    How come in picture one his pi is 4365 but then in the fight he’s the same rating as the one with the synergies
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    How are you testing for an Ally Mate? Lol.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Nerfed it from 12% to 8%, to not working at all.

That’s the other synergy was never 12%
  • Options
    ChuckRyan said:

Pretty easy. I pulled the champ. Alliance mate says, "hey, can you test out if the Namor synergy gives Hulk increased attack?" I say, "Sure. why not."
    Ok. For a second, it sounded like you were using his Account.
  • Options

ChuckRyan said:

Pretty easy. I pulled the champ. Alliance mate says, "hey, can you test out if the Namor synergy gives Hulk increased attack?" I say, "Sure. why not."
    LOL this guy will completely ignore the obvious bug and try to get the OP banned for piloting instead.
    I don't have the power to get anyone banned. Wasn't my intention either way. It was a valid question. When someone says they were testing it for a buddy, it stands to reason.