**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Concerns with Daily Quest: Cosmic Conflict

Only 625 Tier 3 Cosmic Catalyst Fragments can be achieved as a reward, after fully exploring the map. It takes 2,800 fragments to form a single catalyst. This can’t be right? It would take about 4 weeks to form a catalyst this way.

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    There are also chests which reward an amount of shards, usually about 200 or so, and you can do it multiple times to get the chests. But yeah, it’s a pain.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    I think the chests have a chance to have a full catalyst, no? It's still random though, and a bit of a grind. I try to run the dailies as much as I can so that I have a stockpile of catalysts before I need them.

Also, just wait until you need Tier 4 catalysts... start grinding for them as much as you can now.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Bogia said:

I think the chests have a chance to have a full catalyst, no? It's still random though, and a bit of a grind. I try to run the dailies as much as I can so that I have a stockpile of catalysts before I need them.

Also, just wait until you need Tier 4 catalysts... start grinding for them as much as you can now.

Most people running map 5 or higher in AQ have more t4cc than they know what to do with. It just comes with time.

T3cc never gets better though. **** those lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Bogia said:

This is true. They're a random drop. You can rerun the Quest after you hit 100%, and try again. The higher the Tier, the lower the chances, so it may take multiple tries for the T3.