**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No more 1/2s

So I've been pretty lucky w crashing and the like compared to what I read here daily but it still happens roughly twice a week over all game modes.
Today I got a nice surprise as it seems the 1/2 health penalty has been replaced by a straight ko LOL style. Wtf? Why wasn't this mentioned and why is it a thing?

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am sure another not intentional (but definitely intentional) "bug" that they will have to review for the next 2 months as they are concerned that the fix may break something else
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    They'll also need to gather information from us like,

- Device type
    - OS version
    - Champions you've experienced this with
    - Opponents you've experienced this with
    - Game modes where you've seen this

And tell us that without this information they won't be able to reproduce the error.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    The penalty is only for One fight per 2h if you log again within 10min.
    If you have more crashes then you're straight KO penalized.
    And the 1/2 health penalty is never for AQ and AW.

I wish your luck, I'm having one crash each two streaks.
    I stopped grind the T1AC arena at 600k and now stopped the DS and Yondu Arena almost starting.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    The penalty is only for One fight per 2h if you log again within 10min.
    If you have more crashes then you're straight KO penalized.
    And the 1/2 health penalty is never for AQ and AW.

I wish your luck, I'm having one crash each two streaks.
    I stopped grind the T1AC arena at 600k and now stopped the DS and Yondu Arena almost starting.

Ouch that sucks man I'm sorry. Guess I shouldn't complain too much about the occasional crash when some devices are near unplayable. I give you credit for tolerating it this long. I would not.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Yep, I have a lot of patience; but almost 2 months later, patience is ran out since last week.
    You have the right to complain, conformism is a bad habit that prevents us from improving.
  • Hey @Malekith

What mode did you see this happen in? I don't think there's been a change made to the health loss penalty in any game modes, but I can find out!