**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which skill champ is the better 5* r5 option??

ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Act 5 is 100% complete

Which skill champ is the better 5* r5 option?? 56 votes

Aegon
53%
ArcDeAngelusdanielmathSnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendKossukoseBrandonmballouStark78AlfaSamdroxtaarSixshot1Kennado_ASDF_AhitlawSpiderCoolsRoOOtsThesurvivlistIDogeJohn757Battle_GreninjaMitchell35Prylank 30 votes
Blade
46%
Spity68zuffyTerraMets17Lvernon15Mqc19PrimeSaviour_27Noob2435CUBSamar_1092MDarwishWozzy101LordNeoInfinityM04ZipioSmibsismiGautam91VOLK1902The_Watcher1_ShuNeu_1 26 votes

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Blade
    Aegons ramp up seems too long and Blades utility and fast ramp up is great
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Depends on what for. Aegon for long fights and quests. Aegon only if you have very high dog level as well

Blade for general questing and everything else.

My opinion
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Act 5 is done. Working on act 6 & variant.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ægon is definitely a good choice for Act 6. On the long path in 6.1.3, I got over a 500 combo and it went pretty fast as well. Also great for the Xbones boys fight. He's also pretty useful in monthly UC as well. I took him to r5 over Blade because of his utility. However I already had a couple of top damage r5s before I took him up.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Aegon
    Aegon is crazy powerful in act 6
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Blade
    You have to have specific people but if you have them blade is better (personal opinion)
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    I'd say Aegon I feel like with every new champ be added blade is losing value
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    I do have Sparky & GR
  • CoachStokesCoachStokes Posts: 2
    Killmonger for me all day 💪🏾