**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 Star Blade or 5 Star Night Thrasher?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
So...

-Should I Rank 5 my 4 Star Blade (Duped at Sig Level 1)?
Or
Should I Rank 3 my 5 Star Night Thrasher (Not Duped)?

For Blade I already have a 4 Star Rank 5 Duped Stark Spidey and Ghost Rider, also 4 Star Rank 1 Mephisto when needed.
For Night Thrasher I already have a 4 Star Rank 5 Duped Guillotine and again Ghost Rider, also a 4 Star Rank 5 Not Duped Cap IW.
As for Masteries I have Despair and Deep Wounds at Rank 1 but they are next on my to do list to Level Up.
Also these are my current High Level Skill Champions-

4 Star Blade or 5 Star Night Thrasher? 64 votes

4 Star Blade
60%
SnakeEyes69Spity68adqqedfyvrCmbk96Terraeros24Lvernon15arsjumOrcDovahkiinsuntzu83MCoC_fanToxicBladeBattle_GreninjaSamanyu_8JuggerNotiRetr0em2wiceMarkg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFalcons01 39 votes
5 Star Night Thrasher
39%
TheManMythLegendGreifmaster911issamaf80cx23433Xam0dudeTrill719LordRaymond3Mitchell35CainTony886neilr3595Nichj99Cage_1TotalMonster109gp87Bryliantu93Ægon0710FreeToPlay_21PoketanCtfz35 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    4 Star Blade
    Night thrasher needs to be duped
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    4 Star Blade
    I still use my 4 star blade for uncollected since I can't pull him as a 5star.... Thxs kabam
  • Options
    I probably should've also mentioned that this really a "Who should I Rank Up first?", because they both are fun to play and powerful while also having multiple Synergies that work together with some of my Top Champions.
  • Options

Night thrasher got some good utility but you do want his dupe for max dmg. But if you do got a DH to pair him with. The dmg is still very good without dupe

Unfortunately I don't have Darkhawk yet and Arena is a bit harder with this account, does the 3 Star have the Synergy because DH is the next Login Crystal Champion?
  • Options

Night thrasher got some good utility but you do want his dupe for max dmg. But if you do got a DH to pair him with. The dmg is still very good without dupe

Unfortunately I don't have Darkhawk yet and Arena is a bit harder with this account, does the 3 Star have the Synergy because DH is the next Login Crystal Champion?
    Nevermind I just looked up the Synergy, it is on the 3 Star so that is another factor to think about...
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    4 Star Blade
    Blade can do comparatively better damage than NT. I don't have the character but on basis on dragons videos I can say that Blade is better. If u provide him with Ghost Rider and Spiderman(SE) the damage reaches beyond god tier level.
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    4 Star Blade
    I mean on the basis on SEATINS VIDEOS
  • Options
    Samanyu_8 said:

Blade can do comparatively better damage than NT. I don't have the character but on basis on dragons videos I can say that Blade is better. If u provide him with Ghost Rider and Spiderman(SE) the damage reaches beyond god tier level.

Oh yeah Blade definitely has more Damage Potential than Non Duped NT, but Damage isn't always what you need. NT's Utility balances it out
  • Options
    Anyways most of the Votes are going towards Blade as well as most of the feedback, so I guess I'm going with him first. NT is definitely next though...
  • Options

Anyways most of the Votes are going towards Blade as well as most of the feedback, so I guess I'm going with him first. NT is definitely next though...

Did need another Regen Champion anyways, even if atm his Sig is terrible, thanks guys!
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    4 Star Blade
    I would go with blade atm, but don't disregard NT. He has good utility and awesome damage. I would watch some of KT1's vids if you want some NT gameplay.
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    5 Star Night Thrasher
    Blade is only good with sparky, ghost rider and dorm.
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    5 Star Night Thrasher
    But I dont have night thrasher so I probably shouldn't say anything