**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ and AW nodes have gone too far

Kabam, do you even test out your own nodes before releasing them to the community? Can you please explain which champion is able to solo the vivified King Groot fight in section 1 of map 7? This is only one example. I don’t want to write a book about what’s wrong with every node but these nodes have just gone too far and you are losing your customer base. The game is supposed to be fun, not such a struggle that it makes people angry for the simplest tasks like AQ. We all know it’s about prestige at this point, shouldn’t be about who can or can’t finish their lane in section 1.

The game is truly a disappointment at this stage.

Comments

• Options
    ShroudMcocShroudMcoc Posts: 16
    Corvus
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    MS would heal off that fight
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Have either of you tried? Corvus can do it but you’ll time out on day 2. Shouldn’t have to time out on day 2 fights or any fight other than a boss for that matter.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Hatshipuh said:

Have either of you tried? Corvus can do it but you’ll time out on day 2. Shouldn’t have to time out on day 2 fights or any fight other than a boss for that matter.

the "solo" part is where your hang-up is. clearly the new stratagem for nodes and such is spelled R-E-V-IVES. Also potions. Also, not nearly as fun as before, so that's clear.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I don't enjoy the nodes either. But I just stopped doing AW. AQ all the way baby!

I think it would have been great if they could have figured out how to implement all the old nodes into the new map structure. But hey I don't worry about AW anymore so take my advice with a grain of salt.
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146

Hatshipuh said:

the "solo" part is where your hang-up is. clearly the new stratagem for nodes and such is spelled R-E-V-IVES. Also potions. Also, not nearly as fun as before, so that's clear.
    People are close to using half items on these fights. It’s not necessary to have it like this
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

I don't enjoy the nodes either. But I just stopped doing AW. AQ all the way baby!

I think it would have been great if they could have figured out how to implement all the old nodes into the new map structure. But hey I don't worry about AW anymore so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Ummm...despite the thread title, he was talking about aq map 7 nodes
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    No worries i tried t5r4 punisher 2099 against him he can deal it with one time out...
    Get that perm armor break and recover with willpower and he will take KG down np
    Just what a waste of time... damn!