**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trying to become uncollected

Comments

• Options
    Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    edited June 2019
    Hi I have been playing for 2 years and can not become uncollected. What am I doing wrong [removed by Moderator] any help appreciated pleas
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Collector is designed to make you use different sets of champs, altho i saw someone take him down with voodoo
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

Collector is designed to make you use different sets of champs, altho i saw someone take him down with voodoo

i took him down with stark spidey pretty easily. 4* max rank awakened sig 50. used only few revives
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    if u have Stark Spidey awakened and max. Use him against collector
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I can only wish you the best of luck. You’re being “collected” is a lot of factors: ai,rng,roster, resource, psych. I completed that collector chapter with a fresh state of mind for initial clear, and took more than a year before i explored it completely. Went thru lots of struggles and spending. If not for cavalier title, I would still be uncollected up to now.

Yeah mvinceable has amazing voodoo video defeating the collector.

Hi I have been playing for 2 years and can not become uncollected. What am I doing wrong [removed by Moderator] any help appreciated pleas

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For the most part you just need to focus down, Dave some u it’s and just go for it, the roster and masteries aren’t a problem
  • Options
    Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    Thank you all for your comments I'll just crack on trying.thought I must be doing something wrong but will just have to practice more lol