**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Omega Red bleed node bug?!

Hi,
while fighting in AQ map 4 yesterday, I had an issue with my 4* 5/50 OR on bleed nodes in the last stage. I have one point in will power so to my understanding he should heal from that (and as far as I remember, this indeed did work previously). Nevertheless, OR's health went down noticably (around 1% every 2 seconds) when fighting on two bleed nodes where it shouldn't imo.
When doing a short calculation on this, a normal attacker should suffer 1,6% damage per second from bleed node (100% in 60 seconds = 1,6% per second). Now OR takes 90% reduced damage, which should then be down to 0,16% per second - with will power at one point, which heals for 0,5% of health per second, he should heal up what in fact he did not do. If I get on the bleed nodes again today, I'll try to record it and post it.
What's going on here? Bug? Did I understand something incorrectly?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    schu79 said:

Hi,
    while fighting in AQ map 4 yesterday, I had an issue with my 4* 5/50 OR on bleed nodes in the last stage. I have one point in will power so to my understanding he should heal from that (and as far as I remember, this indeed did work previously). Nevertheless, OR's health went down noticably (around 1% every 2 seconds) when fighting on two bleed nodes where it shouldn't imo.
    When doing a short calculation on this, a normal attacker should suffer 1,6% damage per second from bleed node (100% in 60 seconds = 1,6% per second). Now OR takes 90% reduced damage, which should then be down to 0,16% per second - with will power at one point, which heals for 0,5% of health per second, he should heal up what in fact he did not do. If I get on the bleed nodes again today, I'll try to record it and post it.
    What's going on here? Bug? Did I understand something incorrectly?

the 90% reduction does not apply to the enhanced bleed, just the base bleed per the the dev, but I am not sure which node you are talking about. Node bleeds are generally node the best with him.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Also stacking bleeds can overcome the 90% reduction. If fighting Morningstar on enhanced bleed, he can't overcome the damage if the debuffs stack.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2019

Also stacking bleeds can overcome the 90% reduction. If fighting Morningstar on enhanced bleed, he can't overcome the damage if the debuffs stack.

This is basically correct. If you have only the 90%, yes, stacking bleeds can overwhelm willpower, since it only works on the number of unique debuffs. However, if you have a point in coagulate (-10% bleed damage), no matter how many stacks of bleed are there, so long as it isn’t enhanced bleed, you will not take damage.

If it is enhanced bleed, however, it works at about 30-40% of a normal bleed, since the masteries only work on the base bleed damage.
  • SJMMSJMM Posts: 16
    I have the same issues. See this video with OR AQ map 3 bleed node 47
  • SJMMSJMM Posts: 16
    I still see this dug randomly.. anyone else has the same issue ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    What was the node one him
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SJMM said:

I still see this dug randomly.. anyone else has the same issue ?

enhanced bleed nodes still make him bleed more, that is intended.