**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW - N11

So Node 11 inflicts poison dealing 160% damage over 32 seconds. Node also inflicts a Bleed debuff that deals “0” damage. If you bring a bleed immune, then you lose 7% of your health every two seconds.
Now let’s bring Void into play as a defender. First and foremost, you cannot bring a double immune for this node, otherwise you’ll have to finish off 5/65 Void, with +250% health in 28 seconds. 7% health every 2 seconds roughly last 28 seconds till you “instantly” lose all your health.
So bring a poison immune that is not bleed immune, i/e Omega. He takes 90% less bleed damage from this “0” damage debuff. But void sig, plus masteries into account. Omega Red dies in 20 seconds without being touched. It’s like going into M7 Void mini with double suicides on, just doesn’t work.
So what’s the answer here? namor which a handful of the community has, or Blade with DS and a prayer? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Medusa?
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Bryan_85 said:

So Node 11 inflicts poison dealing 160% damage over 32 seconds. Node also inflicts a Bleed debuff that deals “0” damage. If you bring a bleed immune, then you lose 7% of your health every two seconds.
    Now let’s bring Void into play as a defender. First and foremost, you cannot bring a double immune for this node, otherwise you’ll have to finish off 5/65 Void, with +250% health in 28 seconds. 7% health every 2 seconds roughly last 28 seconds till you “instantly” lose all your health.
    So bring a poison immune that is not bleed immune, i/e Omega. He takes 90% less bleed damage from this “0” damage debuff. But void sig, plus masteries into account. Omega Red dies in 20 seconds without being touched. It’s like going into M7 Void mini with double suicides on, just doesn’t work.
    So what’s the answer here? namor which a handful of the community has, or Blade with DS and a prayer? Any thoughts?

No problem there with Brie ...
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Can you drop a pic of the node?
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    If you have a poison immune champ with willpower mastery, the node becomes a regen node. The 0 bleed counts as a DoT. For void, I'm just neurotically watching my combo meter to never go into multiple of 10 until one of his debuffs hit me.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I saw the title, and was about to say you need two shrubberies of different heights, but then realized those were ones, not i's.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    VOLK1902 said:

Ghost and phase maybe?Or bring poison immune and Nick Fury with restoration kit might work.But yeah this node is not so fun to play.

If you phase off the bleed you take direct damage
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    But yeah cap marvel, Medusa, Hyperion, rulk, Gulk, etc... All work. Omega should work fine too but you can go in there with suicides bc that's just dumb
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hype FTW
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    djr17 said:

I saw the title, and was about to say you need two shrubberies of different heights, but then realized those were ones, not i's.

I get it. 😉