**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’s Your Favorite Bad Character?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
Personally, I think Diablo is fun to play.

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Black panther classic. Cuts through arena fights at decent speed with bleeds, and reminds me of good comics, because he looks like batman
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Magneto Marvel NOW
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    In terms of bad, like villany I like OG thanos. He seems smooth and he hits decently hard.
    As for bad champ that I enjoy using in-game, gotta say BB. His stuns and armorbreaks combined hits quite hard.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight and Gambit
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I've always had a knack for Juggernaut. Finally got him as a four star from the basic arena. I also like ronan and abomination.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I’m torn between either Deadpool X Force and Dr Strange, they’re absolutely fun to play
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Juggernaut can be fun if you post the opponent in the corner and spam SP1s and heavies. Some people consider Vulture bad, but his power control is pretty good and he's got OK damage, and I really enjoy playing him.
    Also OG Daredevil's animations are fun to play with.
  • Sumitarora8275Sumitarora8275 Posts: 18
    Corvus and Venom
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Howard the Duck. I LOOOOVED him when he came out. Immediately maxed my calendar 3 star.

I want VTD so bad now. The prospect of a good Howard.......
  • natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Omega red
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Venom
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Moonknight is my fav "bad champ" on a full moon with night thrasher he is pretty insane.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Mcord117 said:

civil warrior. although i will never rank him, I enjoy using him when I do arena (once every couple of months)

Someone in my alliance just pulled a 6* CW and I was actually happy for them because I forgot everybody else hated him. All that meaning, I like him too
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Terra said:

In terms of bad, like villany I like OG thanos. He seems smooth and he hits decently hard.
    As for bad champ that I enjoy using in-game, gotta say BB. His stuns and armorbreaks combined hits quite hard.

I've added BB to my permanent AQ team for this reason along with his poison immunity. Figured I'd find some use out of pulling him as a 6* and have been pleasantly surprised.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I personally enjoy playing Sentry, Strange, Ant-Man, Winter Soldier, Loki, Taskmaster, Diablo. I’m sure there are others that are slipping my mind, but I look forward to playing with these lesser used champs in the arena.