**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game keep crashing when playing arena and story quest

When I play arena and story game keep changing. Just a month ago bought a new which is huawei nova 2 lite(current phone).dont make me delete this one e and for all. I can't change my phone all the time. I had to buy a new phone last becomes game loading is slow and now the crashing problem.Pls fix it.

Comments

• 12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
    Game keep crashing*
  • 12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
    I hope you can help me fix
  • Hey 12345ggggg345, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag and crashing.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag or crashes to occur. Unfortunately, this means there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution for issues like these. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about lag and crashing, we created dedicated threads, and the relevant one for Android users can be found HERE.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

The feedback we receive in that thread is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.