**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 06/19 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Now it says "Down for scheduled maintenance" when I open the game. Was there an ingame message. Not sure if I missed any. If its the case then the onus is on us for opening rifts. :neutral:
  • Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9
    I had no idea where to post this it’s not a bug or anything of the sort but more of a I got hit by this emergency maintenance at the worst time and don’t know how it will affect. Just opened a tier 4 unstable rift at 5pm central time 3 minutes later mid rift I got kicked off and couldn’t log in. What’ll happen to my rift? Please help.
  • BaddaBadda Posts: 1
    I was midway through a legends run so I guess that’s screwed now. Total waste of energy refills and now not gonna happen. Not happy
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 82

We're working on getting this resolved for y'all. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Things should be back up and running shortly!

No worries, I'll just not sleep for another hour on the chance it comes back up. I didn't want to be on time for work anyway
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233

• CromCrom Posts: 27

We're working on getting this resolved for y'all. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Things should be back up and running shortly!

Sounds good.
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    This maintenance that is going on rn is so bs, I’m hoping there will be some form of compensation like there used to be. I was working on becoming uncollected and I was in the middle of fighting the collector and was using the last of my boosts so now they have all gone to waste.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    For me it’s 18k t2a shards from being on epic rift on stakes for this maintenance. For ur company will be a sales reduction if u don’t make up for occasions like mine. Pause the timers at least.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Ah man i was just about to get a final dungeon run in. Wont be getting that crystal this time round then 😩
  • GhisiGhisi Posts: 0
    Boa noite, estava no chefe final da missão fenda instável no caminho que continha uma gema 5 estrelas tecnológica, então o jogo entrou em manutenção de emergência! Gostaria de saber se vou ser ressarcido pela inesperada manutenção já que a missão tem tempo para ser terminada. Grato.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    VonD00M said:

I'm in the middle of a unstable rift with 2.5k 6* shards on the line. If I don't get it Kabam, I'm going to court. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Sounds a little made up since this isn’t one of the reward options 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️
  • GetOverHereBishGetOverHereBish Posts: 6
    Pretty sure it wont be up in time for me to finish the 1 hour timer in my RIFT i opened up 3 minutes prior before the outage.

Staff let us know if they will compensate for lost atlantian shards
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    big man scatsbury being the boi he is goes ahead and splashes the cash on an energy refill ( he’s had a rough week so he treated himself ) and then the game gets turned off and the absolute unit scatsbury loses his GIGANTIC investment
    this is not very epic
    Alexa play Despacito
  • LJGCGamingLJGCGaming Posts: 5
    Was also in the middle of a rift when the game went down. Only a master but I needed the 5k epic coral. Says scheduled maintenance in game but I didn’t get any notification of maintenance happening.
  • Thepeaceman118Thepeaceman118 Posts: 7
    I was playing an unstable atlantian rift and got a featured 5 star crystal
    And was just about to beat invisible woman to claim the reward and then the game went down is it possible if I could still get that reward? Because that's just annoying
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Rest in piece scatsbury 2019
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Mixalis said:

rcm2017 said:

Now it says "Down for scheduled maintenance" when I open the game. Was there an ingame message. Not sure if I missed any. If its the case then the onus is on us for opening rifts. :neutral:

I called them out on the "scheduled maintenance" so they won't be responsible for lost items etc . Google play & iOS have policies they don't have to reimburse if it's not emergency maintenance
    Screenshot the Orange "Game Outage" message at the top of the page.
  • GetOverHereBishGetOverHereBish Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Cause its emergency maintenance.. fix the rifts please lol.. need my shards back..
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Mixalis said:

Bear3 said:

VonD00M said:

I'm in the middle of a unstable rift with 2.5k 6* shards on the line. If I don't get it Kabam, I'm going to court. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Sounds a little made up since this isn’t one of the reward options 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️
    Umm yeah it is
    Are you shure

• GrehoGreho Posts: 10

• GrehoGreho Posts: 10
    Someone knows something
  • KawayKaway Posts: 4
    Cause its emergency maintenance.. fix the rifts please lol.. need my shards back..
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Good Lord what did they break now
  • ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    I’m gonna go ahead and need you to refund the Epic rift I JUST started before this “scheduled” maintenance. Serious ****.

Game name: ButOfCorpse

And I’m sure they’ll compensate us with 10,000 Normal shards and an energy refill. I mean, for the love of god, Kabam is a billion-dollar company. Not only can you not keep your servers properly running, but you make a mockery of all of your loyal players with the pathetic “compensation” you offer for YOUR screw ups.

Ban me. Exile me. It’s B-u-t-O-f-C-o-r-p-s-e.

Never fails.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Well, almost 1am here, Mcoc is down, steam is down, I'm done.
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    Even the servers wanting a delay to S10 :D
This discussion has been closed.