**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Rift

Can I get my coral back since there was a maintenance without a warning I was playing a master rift

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Same
  • We are working on that! it won't be today, but we'll be sure to refund the Coral to anybody that couldn't finish their rift because of the Emergency maintenance.
  • RixmaRixma Posts: 39
    Thank you
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

We are working on that! it won't be today, but we'll be sure to refund the Coral to anybody that couldn't finish their rift because of the Emergency maintenance.

but what about the players who got lucky and landed on a path that had a 5* feature crystal or the ones on a path with a 4* AG? how will kabam rectify those situations?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★
    bb_81 said:

We are working on that! it won't be today, but we'll be sure to refund the Coral to anybody that couldn't finish their rift because of the Emergency maintenance.

but what about the players who got lucky and landed on a path that had a 5* feature crystal or the ones on a path with a 4* AG? how will kabam rectify those situations?
    My thoughts exactly
    My idea is give everyone a featured 5 star crystal lmao
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Zuro said:

I disagree, everyone should get a free 100 6 star crystals, there is no other way we can be compensated

Zuro said:

I disagree, everyone should get a free 100 6 star crystals, there is no other way we can be compensated
    You forgot to add a 100 6 star generic awakening gems with that also