**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Performance issue

Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
I've noticed in the last week, specifically when using Quake, that hitting heavy to charge aftershock doesn't seem to be responding. I'll hit the screen, and she just stands there.

Is there a way to clear cache on your phone, or do something to - for lack of a better word - reset things to improve performance?

Comments

• Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i find that clearing my cache on my phone, as well as the cache of the game itself helps a bit in the game's performance. i have noticed a slight improvement in gameplay after doing so.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    bb_81 said:

i find that clearing my cache on my phone, as well as the cache of the game itself helps a bit in the game's performance. i have noticed a slight improvement in gameplay after doing so.

How do you clear the game cache? and phone cache for that matter
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    you go to your settings, then go to apps and select MCOC and go to storage. from there you will have the clear cache option. click it and it will clear your game cache for mcoc. also you can go to your device storage under settings and clear all your cache from the other aspects of your phone. good luck bud, hope i was able to somewhat help cheers guy ;)
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Must be device dependent, never seen an option like that ever.