**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected difficulty...really?

2»

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

I really hate the combination of Bane and Defensive nodes on Thor Rag's path in 3.2 of this month's EQ. Had to restart several times

Are you talking about the Brute force/Defensive path that had Ebony Maw? Cause I hated that one haha
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    It’s not that bad this month, imo.
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    Uncollected difficulty is geared to 5* R4 champs. However it can be done with max 4*s or R3 5*s. Just keep progressing and it will eventually get easy.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Very easy month. Sure it's harder than 5.2, but rewards are also much better than 5.2 so it makes sense
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Very easy month. Sure it's harder than 5.2, but rewards are also much better than 5.2 so it makes sense

Actually, I thought this month's UC was easier to complete on average than 5.2.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    If you're unable to get through UC with 5* r4 champs, then your level is clearly master difficulty, until you get better at the game.

Just because you struggle with UC, it doesnt mean that it should be nerfed just for you.
    UC difficulty was created for players at a higher tier.

So many people on here moaning about "difficult" content, and wanting it made easier to suit their needs.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Sirmacool said:

This post is spot on for a lot of players. For those who says it’s easy. That’s you. Guess you are just a better player. No need for o knock people who aren’t as good. I’ve been here for a few years and I agree with this. I’m not the best player but often UC is very difficult. Even with my R4 5*s.

The OP said it is easy to become uncollected with 4* and even 3* champs but the Uncollected difficulty this month is way overpowered. Difficulty is subjective, but the only players for whom this could possibly be true are players that were handed a strategy guide for 5.2 and the Collector and told which champs would specifically be optimal for the map, but literally didn't attempt any reasonable tactics against the current month's event before giving up. Kabam should not be designing the event quests with such a person in mind.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Difficulty is always subjective. It depends on where someone is at, what their experience is, what they have difficulty with, different factors. There tends to be a group concensus on these things, but that also means the group is at around the same progress level, or higher.
    Myself, I found this month less challenging than last, with the exception of Invisible Woman. That was a very tricky Fight without paying close attention to the fazes.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    I did it with max 4*rs, Quake and Domino, as some people says here, Quake was quite effective against her, I had to coordinate pretty well when to parry her and when dash back, tho I'm not ready to complete it to 100% with completion is enough for me.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    uc is easy plain and simple
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    It's not fair to say if u cant complete uc then u shouldn't do it. What ppl need to realize is each month is different and while u may b able to 100% one month, next month u may not be able to. That's just how it is. It's different each month for different ppl.

I have been able to 100% this month but I found invisible woman hard while I found thanos easy.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

It's not fair to say if u cant complete uc then u shouldn't do it. What ppl need to realize is each month is different and while u may b able to 100% one month, next month u may not be able to. That's just how it is. It's different each month for different ppl.

I have been able to 100% this month but I found invisible woman hard while I found thanos easy.

who said if you cannot complete it dont do it. It seems you like to make up a lot of things here.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

One can easily become uncollected with 4*s...3*s even but can hardly do the uncollected difficulty in event quest... where's the Sense in that? The previous and recent UC event has proved that the "uncollected difficulty" is way too overpowered than what someone who's recently uncollected can handle.
    I think that difficulty should be nerfed and a new difficulty created for the high end players, to reduce the frustration of those that are recently uncollected.

How does one become uncollected with 3*'s? I'm pretty curious about this....
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    TRONG94 said:

ẞlооd said:

TRONG94 said:

I really hate the combination of Bane and Defensive nodes on Thor Rag's path in 3.2 of this month's EQ. Had to restart several times

Are you talking about the Brute force/Defensive path that had Ebony Maw? Cause I hated that one haha
    I don't really recall it well, it's been more than a week. Yes, it has Emma and Ebony on there. So annoying when you get degen and cannot attack enemies to transfer it to them. Hardest one is Thor Rag to me.
    If you have a GR, he's a good counter. His SP1 and SP2 will cancel out his power gain.

@TRONG94
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

lets be honest here if you can crack uncollected with 3* your not gonna have a big issue with uc eq yur skill will be pretty good . an if yu dont have depth in yur roster your moving to quickly a maybe spending alot on revives etc . take a chill pill an build your roster

If someone is taking down UC with just 3*s, I'm suspicious as to whether they're new or not. I have doubts the skill would be developed by that time, unless they played before. Even then, it's pretty improbable, if not difficult/expensive.
  • BuddyGuyFriendBuddyGuyFriend Posts: 54
    was there ever an explanation given for when they first introduced the uncollected difficulty and it only had one noded up path, and then was changed after that to all but one path? I don't remember seeing anything official on here from the game team. I agree with most of whats been said here though, it's where you are at the time of progression...but I have to admit even as I complete all of these 100% since they came out, I'm a little salty that it was introduced as being easier with the linked nodes, and then changed to be harder but the rewards stayed the same. I have that issue with many areas of this game but for this one I'm not sure exactly why they did that in the first place, unless they launched it bugged and not working as they intended and the noded version was supposed to be the actual mode.
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    Making uncollected EQ easier will not help anybody in the long run. As previously mentioned by @UmbertoDelRio becoming uncollected only unlocks uncollected EQ. They are not guaranteed to be on the same difficulty. Uncollected EQ is supposed to challenge newly uncollected players to become better in preparation for harder fights to come in 5.3, 5.4 and challenges that pop up every now and then (and now Act 6).

Toning it down will only result in more players screaming cash grab, BS, etc when harder content drops, because their skills have not improved due to practicing on harder fights. Yes, being lucky in crystal pulls does help make certain months easier than others, but in most instances UC can be cleared with skill. The phrase "git gud" comes to mind. And i don't mean it in a trolling way. It took me 3 UC events to get my first 100% clear, and only because it was the Symbiod event. I realized i had to become a lot better if i wanted to clear 100% on a regular basis and progress