**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

the game is stopping my combos

So my issue is that for several weeks now since the previous update of version 22 but not before i've consistently had the game stopping my "combos". by combos i mean the 5 hit combos that i can launch before i am forced to stop before the attacker retaliates. quite often it doesn't respond to my 1st instruction to attack & will either attempt a heavy attack or just move in another way. other times i get more hits in before it just quits & stands there. this time though it's really cost me in my alliance quest because after my 4th hit my champion just stopped. this happens across all game play alliance quest, alliance war, arenas, event quest, story quest everywhere, it can happen with any champion regardless of star, rank, or ability level. i have been tolerating it but now i am just fed up with it. i don't know if anyone else is having this issue. i am unable to show a video because it appears randomly i never know when it's going to happen, & i would have to be filming myself playing not just game play itself in order to properly show it. also this happens irregardless of signal source be it wifi or cellular.
i use a samsung s8+ android 7.0 with verizon

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,642 Guardian
    Potential issues...

(1) Lagging and unresponsive controls (after a while of playing) would on some devices cause your subsequent inputs to just be ignored. Used to happen moreso a few versions ago, may still be happening to you. People would suddenly become unresponsive anywhere between MLLL and even as soon as ML hits.

-or- (2) Could be that you begin your initial Medium swipe before the game would want to allow queueing up of that input, so what happens is your “supposed” 2nd hit of a Light ends up becoming your 1st hit instead. So you never reach a 5th hit because your 4th hit (all Light, because initial Medium was skipped) terminated the Combo. Either a 4th Light, or a 2nd Medium (no matter when they occur within the 5 hits) is what ends a Combo.
  • Options
    Hey metalmissionary, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced this issue. If you haven't already, please try the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- Android Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about performance issues like this more organized, we created dedicated discussions, and the relevant one for Android users can be found at the link below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.