**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champs against Namor uncollected quest

I only have to get through the namor section to 100 percent uncollected for the first time in a few months. I beat him first time ever fighting him with SL no problem, now he’s a pain in the rear. What are the best champs to take him out?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus if you have him haha, namor is an avenger so corvus works well
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Domino
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I used Red Hulk & Ghost with Wasp synergy for unblockable specials ;)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void with Emma for the cleanup incase I messed up with void
  • Heikomat2000Heikomat2000 Posts: 11
    I do not know if he is the best, but using Hyperion is fun - you need to get namor into his „rex“ phase and then it is all about exchanging special attacks.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Used spidergwen
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Void with Avengers synergy let's void start with fear of the void right at the beginning. If you got him try it.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Blade and Domino have done the trick for me.

Dr. Zola
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Spark
  • WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    I have void but of course he’s duped lol. I don’t have domino or spider stark which is a bummer lol. I one shot him first try ever with my 4 star star lord, but every time I used him anymore, Namor always gets red which is really frustrating
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    I used corvus
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I used Quake, AA, and Corvus. AA got the most 1 shot kills.
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    I used corvus for a one shot on him, he is much easier than the invisible woman. Any big damage dealer should work though
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    I used my 5/50 sig99 Void with the Avengers synergy active. He pretty much just degened and drained his whole power the entire fight with FOTV active from the start.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I used X-23 to clear the regular enemies, then brought Void, Black Widow (for the Synergy that starts Void with a FotV Passive), Sentinel, and Heimdall (for the Cheat Death) for Namor.
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    I ramped up Sabretooth with the void/Killmonger synergy team and just demolished him
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Anyone who doesn't buff + player skill + youtube video's. He really isn't that difficult.
    I used Corvus and wasn’t really doing it for me, SL is the best champ for me. Any tips on using him?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Sorry, but literally anyone. There is nothing special about him. No utility needed. Just DOT isn’t useful.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I would avoid a lot of the parry+heavy reliant champs (AA, for example). Namor tends to shrug off parry quickly enough (and the AI is now savvy enough) to not get hit by those wings swinging back around.

Dr. Zola
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Get him to Imperious Rex first. If you can parry him well, it'll be easier. Every time you parry him it shortens the time that he gains outrage charges. That's how I took him down.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Anybody with high damage...
  • I use KM with the Void synergy. It took a couple tries and may not be the quickest option, but it got the job done.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Quake. She just counters everything
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I've always wondered.. why do you type your name after every comment you write?
    edited June 2019

Quake. She just counters everything

She doesn't work for Uncollected Namor. The spite will get you red bar'd real quick.

I wasn't paying attention and learned that the hard way haha.

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I've always wondered.. why do you type your name after every comment you write?
    It's just a sign off, cause he's a classy man.

ẞlood
    SL has been my main dude for this, 2 more paths and 100 percent for the first time in awhile. I wish he didn’t shrug off parry so quickly, AA would destroy him if you could use his heavy. AA also destroyed invisible woman for me. I even one tapped her a few times with my 5 star venom