**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW match ups randomly canceling themselves

For the third time in two months, my AW enlistment has canceled itself, despite ALWAYS enlisting in EVERY War. Does every day really need to include a bug that denies my team rewards. Thanks, Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Jthomsen2Jthomsen2 Posts: 6
    Twice now I’ve enlisted for wars and the game un-enlists me afterwards. I’ve sent in tickets to Kabam but they keep saying it’s my fault and talk to me like I’m an idiot. I’ve talked to several other leaders who’ve had the same issue and sent them proof but still it’s my fault! Who else has had issues where they enlist then matchmaking starts and it says you’ve missed enlistment phase. None of my officers did it either we’ve checked. It’s not an isolated issue and Kabam won’t look into it without other speaking up.
  • Options
    I’ve sent in several tickets for this and they always blame me! Kabam is a joke when it comes to customer service or admitting it’s something on their end.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    While my own alliance has never experienced this, it seems to be reported by far too many people for them all to be chalked up to “human error”.

I would suggest that Kabam enact an automatic Enlistment (at the same number of Groups as previous war), just so that in the few cases that are indeed “we forgot” would not result in them missing out. However, whatever the problem with somehow Kabam servers de-enlisting them might still happen in that case also.

If implemented, Alliances that do want to change the number of groups could always do so manually anytime during the prior war after that initial auto-Enlistment for that war started.

• Options
    OG4rmThaDarkSideOG4rmThaDarkSide Posts: 26
    Thank you! I thought this was the only person this is happening tooo! I just posted a thread about this, then it takeas away ur HP
  • Options
    It’s more widespread than people realize. I’ve talked to several other leaders who had this issue. I sent Kabam pictures of the conversation showing that 6-7 other leaders ( out of 53) had this happen to them. That’s basically 10% of the alliances in one chat only, imagine how many there are throughout the game. It’s just frustrating that they’re blaming us still when it’s an issue on their side.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    We've had it a few times as well. If I had to venture a guess, it would be a server or connection hiccup. For the time being, I suggest double-checking it later on just to make sure it went through.
  • Options
    Honestly, this situation has me rechecking Enlistment every 10 mins during the last hour. Just in case it decides to de-enlist us. Never had it happen (yet). However, I've heard this from others as well. Just because it doesn't directly impact us doesn't mean we don't acknowledge that it's a problem. Something is amidst. It's a quick 2 tap procedure so it's hard to believe someone is making a mistake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I haven't had it happen more than once. It seems to be an issue where it's not registerting the first time. If it happens, just Enlist again. At least until they can resolve it.
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

If this is happening to your alliance, please let me know your alliance and the tag.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing it here just shoot me a PM!

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    My alliance tag is [BoB81].
  • Options
    Jthomsen2 said:

My alliance tag is [BoB81].

Thank you!
  • Options
    DiabolixideDiabolixide Posts: 23
    @Kabam Vydious
    Thanks for responding, I honestly expected to be ignored like usual.
    Alliance tag is QLUE
  • Options
    JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    This happened to our alliance as well [lo-xb] I know I enlisted, and when I came online last night, discovered we were not being matched.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I had it happen once in our alliance. we didn't know if we were going to go to war and we decided to at the last minute because it was between war seasons and I enlisted us about 10 minutes before the cutoff and I exited and re-entered the game to make sure we were enlisted. when matchmaking started we never got a match and it was like we never enlisted.
  • Options
    RedPeace_MaxF4tRedPeace_MaxF4t Posts: 11
    edited June 2019

Hey y'all -

If this is happening to your alliance, please let me know your alliance and the tag.

Thanks in advance!

Alliance MxF4t experienced this two wars ago @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited June 2019

Hey y'all -

Thanks in advance!

[SRvL] stallions R3volution
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    @Kabam Vydious

Mad Titan Platinum [T1tnp]

Our war was deleted today. Thanks.
  • Options
    BigHomieBigHomie Posts: 14
    War.2 is my alliance tag @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Posts: 42
    edited June 2019
    wrong thing
  • Options
    kathyonokkathyonok Posts: 3
    [KamRC] @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 70
    Just had a war Cancel just now ,tag is BTFX
  • Options
    BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160

Hey y'all -

Thanks in advance!

Shaun’s Elite IDWIW
  • Options
    WilkyWilky Posts: 6
    this the second war that {agt-p} will miss because of this garbage enlistment process
  • Options
    Kerka00Kerka00 Posts: 4
    My alliance tag [-M.O-]
  • Options
    Panther_Nation69Panther_Nation69 Posts: 5
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Vydious
    Hey y'all -

Thanks in advance!

We just had an AW cancelled by itself today.

Tag is [JHC_] Jedi Knights
  • Options
    BlueskylifeBlueskylife Posts: 27

Hey y'all -

Thanks in advance!

Our alliance has an same issue. It is [주니어]
  • Options
    ZevaisZevais Posts: 10

Hey y'all -

Thanks in advance!

This happened to my alliance today [-OT-]
  • Options
    BlueskylifeBlueskylife Posts: 27

Hey y'all -

Thanks in advance!

Same issue to our alliance. Pls see our alliance, [주니어].
  • Options
    Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    First time it happened to our alliance, we found match placed hero’s on 2 battle groups but when war was to start . Nothing....we were no longer enlisted
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the information!