**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr Voodoo Silent Nerf/Bug ?

Well Kabam is back to there usual malicious antics and silently nerfing god tier champs to avoid the community uproar.

Dr Voodoo used to be able to convert all buffs into Spirit Venom what happened ? Sometimes he misses and wont convert any and other times he will not convert all buffs and it takes a few trys.

I remember Voodoo not missing a single buff spirit venom conversion on his L1 ... what happened there ?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    you're just messing up the even/odd combo
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    According to his Special 1 ability it says "50% chance to Envenom each of his opponent's Buffs. Nullifying it, and applying a Poison dealing 2152.5 Direct Damage over 20 seconds." It says nothing about using it when your combo meter is at odd or even. That's for his 2nd special. I don't have my Dr. Voodoo duped.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    According to his Special 1 ability it says "50% chance to Envenom each of his opponent's Buffs. Nullifying it, and applying a Poison dealing 2152.5 Direct Damage over 20 seconds." It says nothing about using it when your combo meter is at odd or even. That's for his 2nd special. I don't have my Dr. Voodoo duped.

When duped it turns into a 100% chance to nullify and convert each of the opponents duff when used on an even combo.
  • Options
    Oh sick, wish I had pulled a mystic awakening gem from Web-Slingers instead of Mutant.
  • Options
    Ive had Voodoo since his feature & something is different. He was able to convert more spirit venom odd or even than he is currently doing right now.
  • Options
    Currently notcing this alot in AQ
  • Options
    I once faced a Black Panther (Civil War) as a AW sub-boss in the middle and he had armor up and loas about 7 buffs altogether and got 0 Spirit Venoms from 2 Special 1 attacks. Black Widows evade happens more often than that at 3%.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Not a nerf. That's how he works. It's not 100% of the time.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Seriously? Another silent nerf post? This is incorrect. DV is working fine.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Ive had Voodoo since his feature & something is different. He was able to convert more spirit venom odd or even than he is currently doing right now.

Just use his special 1 on even combos, 100% to convert all buffs, if you still don't convert all buffs then yes it is a bug
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »

that has nothing to do with that. everytime DV puts a loa and doesnt convert it into Envenom through the S1 that is what he is talking about
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »

that has nothing to do with that. everytime DV puts a loa and doesnt convert it into Envenom through the S1 that is what he is talking about

Please take a moment, stop posting, go read Voodoo's abilities, focusing especially on his signature ability, and then when you understand it, come back and you can join the rest of us in telling this guy why he is completely wrong.
  • Options
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Please take a moment, stop posting, go read Voodoo's abilities, focusing especially on his signature ability, and then when you understand it, come back and you can join the rest of us in telling this guy why he is completely wrong.

We can post what we want. These forums are here for a reason. If i felt like there are some inconsistencies in the way a certain champ operates i have every right to address this & get my questions answered.

If you know anything about this game you should know sig abilities can be mis represented & bugs are common. Now go get a real account or find something else to do, you obviously have no real good intention or helpfull insight.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

If i felt like there are some inconsistencies in the way a certain champ operates i have every right to address this & get my questions answered.

And about 6 people answered your question but you refused to believe them.

Voodoo converts only 50% of buffs into poison when Brother Daniel is on the opponent (S1 on odd combo), and converts 100% of buffs when Brother Daniel is on Voodoo (S1 on even combo).
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Shadow_roast is not an admin or mod. He just has gold text
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Ik
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    My comments were removed i see
  • Options
    Hey Op,

Nope! There have been no changes made to Dr Voodoo. I'll report this to the team, but having just tested my own Voodoo in AQ and Arena, I was having no trouble converting all of the Loas on the opponent with a Special 1 on an even combo.

This wasn't the case on the Odd combo, however, because 50% doesn't always mean half of them will be converted.
This discussion has been closed.