**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

network error

I'm trying to start a new arena fight and it just keeps telling me there's a network error...Anyone else getting this? It's been going on for about 10 minutes now.

Comments

• Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Was having same issue. Just got in though
  • Options
    BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Yep also getting the same issue. I opened my game, it gave me an option to request help for my 5*s, then 1 round later it says my 5* are available, I put them in and I get the same network error.

I skipped them and went to my next available 4* and then it worked

I'm thinking it has something to do with the game saying your heroes are refreshed, but technically they aren't ready yet?
  • Options
    jeeppilotjeeppilot Posts: 16
    Yesterday, minutes before the PLANNED, but unannounced shut down, I loaded up a large number of arena boosts. The game went down and was down long enough for my boosts to expire, I've sent 3 tickets in, all receiving the same, word for word, canned reply, neither of which addressing the fact that their actions caused me to lose a great number of boosts. I'm sick and tired of kabam causing issues and not being accountable. I've played for over 2 years and work hard to earn the resources needed to complete certain parts of the contest only to have those resources stolen from me.
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I got that same notice a few times in arena the last 24 hours.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    jeeppilot wrote: »
    Yesterday, minutes before the PLANNED, but unannounced shut down, I loaded up a large number of arena boosts. The game went down and was down long enough for my boosts to expire, I've sent 3 tickets in, all receiving the same, word for word, canned reply, neither of which addressing the fact that their actions caused me to lose a great number of boosts. I'm sick and tired of kabam causing issues and not being accountable. I've played for over 2 years and work hard to earn the resources needed to complete certain parts of the contest only to have those resources stolen from me.

Why load them up beforehand?! Just go per fight...
  • Options
    westleyschnipeswestleyschnipes Posts: 10
    edited August 2017
    I am getting a network error in 5* Arena whenever I try to use someone associated with AQ , war D , war O
    ever since the war attack phase started.

issue persists after APP restart - ios

all characters not in AQ/WAR have no issues

EDIT - and its working again! was about 10 minutes total
  • Options
    yeah its back to giving me Network Errors.... trying to get Goblin.... :neutral:
  • Options
    GertpoolGertpool Posts: 10
    1bgj8v7de3k6.png
  • Options
    KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Same problem on my sons samsung tablet