**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The problem I have with the "strength in numbers" node...

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
is that it doesn't grant you any strength at all. You are not rewarded for having all members of your team alive. Instead you are only penalized if you don't. It would be better described as "weakness without numbers". I personally think the term "money grab node" is grossly over used. I'm.. having trouble thinking of a way to defend this one though 😅. My feedback would be that it should actually work more like it's name suggests. Upon entering the fight, the more champions alive on your team, the greater your attack rating or... anything beneficial that would actually give folks an interactive decision to make. Do I revive some of my champs to receive a benefit? Or, maybe be rewarded for having a clean run to begin with. To me this would actually be more in line with the title of the node. There are many nodes in act 6 that I think were very well designed. Especially some of the global ones. And I really enjoyed learning a new play style to overcome them, generally walking out of the quest with a sense of accomplishment and feeling like I've learned a new skill. "No retreat" as just one example, taught me to utilize heavy attack interruption more often than I normally would. Most of the global nodes in act 6 thus far have actually been fun to learn a new play style. This node just comes off as a toll be paid and not as a clever way to make players think outside the box. Unless this is just the ultimate puzzle to solve and we're all missing the answer so far.